Also eliminates some of his wages off our payroll (maybe all of them but I don't have his contract handy sorry) and if rumors are true also provides us with a loan fee of around 1.5 million pounds . I understand you're concern but saying "it doesn't help us at all" is in correct . Plenty of positives in this move for Chelsea Football Club .

Without having intimate knowledge of Moses contract I doubt his wages make much of a difference to Chelsea in the big scheme of things.

When loaning out players we should be looking at teams that we expect to finish tenth or lower, not a team with the potential to finish in the Europen spots.

Any press conferences yet where he's revealed he's happy to join the biggest club in the world?  :laugh2:

Edit-

Damn I said that tongue in cheek but I've just found this:

Moses told Liverpoolfc.com: "First and foremostI'm delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool.

Unbef**kinglievable!

Edited by Real_No.9

Also eliminates some of his wages off our payroll (maybe all of them but I don't have his contract handy sorry) and if rumors are true also provides us with a loan fee of around 1.5 million pounds . I understand you're concern but saying "it doesn't help us at all" is in correct . Plenty of positives in this move for Chelsea Football Club .

Selling him would have eliminated all his wages and got us a transfer fee. This move helps us in the same way that loaning Benayoun to Arsenal helped us. It helps Liverpool a lot more. Looks like a desperation move on our part.

Any press conferences yet where he's revealed he's happy to join the biggest club in the world?  :laugh2:

Edit-

Moses told Liverpoolfc.com: "First and foremostI'm delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool.

Unbef**kinglievable!

They make players say that. Joe Cole said he was forced to say Liverpool were the biggest club in England.

Mystified by this particular move...there has to be some underlying deal that they will buy him in January or next summer don't see any reason for sending him to Liverpool rather than WBA or even Everton, at least there he stays in a blue shirt and won't have to be subject to the scouse propaganda of being brainwashed to think he is playing for a 'big club'. :wink:

Mystified by this particular move...there has to be some underlying deal that they will buy him in January or next summer don't see any reason for sending him to Liverpool rather than WBA or even Everton, at least there he stays in a blue shirt and won't have to be subject to the scouse propaganda of being brainwashed to think he is playing for a 'big club'. :wink:

Too late.

First and foremost, I'm delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool. The most important thing is for me to be professional about it and I'm here to do a job for the club. The target is to get into the top four and for the club to compete in the Champions League - and I'm delighted to be here.The manager has done very well and the formation and players here will help me and I just want to gel in, get to know the players and play with them. There are a lot of quality players here - they're winning games and creating chances. It's a massive thing for me to be here.

Too late.

Well that statement just about sums up that he is pissed off with CFC, and reading between the lines sounds like he intends to stay. He might have added....The target is to get into the top four and for the club to compete in the Champions League and in the process f**k up Tottenham and Arsenal while Chelsea go on to win the Premiership....

Whatever the rights or wrongs of it from our end, it is yet another smart piece of business by Brendan Rogers. He is proving himself a very astute manager and is improving them at a rapid rate of knots IMO.

I think they absolutely can be top four this year. They have an in-form young striker, (can't remember his name), who is getting better all the time and has that happy knack of scoring goals consistently. A sound defense which includes the best left-back in the EPL IMO and a young top quality keeper. Plus they have one of the best forwards in the world to return shortly and have added other new players today to strengthen the squad.

Well that statement just about sums up that he is pissed off with CFC, and reading between the lines sounds like he intends to stay. He might have added....The target is to get into the top four and for the club to compete in the Champions League and in the process f**k up Tottenham and Arsenal while Chelsea go on to win the Premiership....

As I've already said. They force players to say these things, Joe Cole confirmed it.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of it from our end, it is yet another smart piece of business by Brendan Rogers. He is proving himself a very astute manager and is improving them at a rapid rate of knots IMO.

I think they absolutely can be top four this year. They have an in-form young striker, (can't remember his name), who is getting better all the time and has that happy knack of scoring goals consistently. A sound defense which includes the best left-back in the EPL IMO and a young top quality keeper. Plus they have one of the best forwards in the world to return shortly and have added other new players today to strengthen the squad.

I agree that Rogers is doing a good job and he is a smart young manager from the Mourinho stable.  But I'd be really surprised if they make the top 4 this year.  There is too much strength and experience ahead of them.  They may challenge for 4th but I have them down in 6th behind Arsenal and Utd.

I do see what you are saying BUT we surely we could have sent him on loan to another team who wont be a challenge to us.

It is a win win situation for us, if we cannot match or better their results against other teams in league, & beat them home & away

then we do not deserve to challenge for titles or cups. 

Edit-

Unbef**kinglievable!

Did he say those words ? or is it a typical standard Liverfool press release, big-gin them up but in reality still leaving them living in the past.

Edit-

Unbef**kinglievable!

they are generally expected to say that sh*t, and are pressed by the local media until they utter the soundbite that they need to perpetuate this 'big club' myth.

however, im a bit gutted, rightly or wrongly, that he has changed his twitter pic to him proudly holding up a liversh*te shirt... i mean, come on. he's still a chelsea player, hes just gone there as they have a weaker squad so he actually gets gametime. should have kept his chelsea pic in my opinion.

looking at it, id be surprised if he comes back from there. if he does ok, im sure they'll put a bid in

I'm f*ckin' livid about this loan move! Of all the clubs we could have let him go to, we had to choose the scouse scum - why help out that total bunch of c*nts??? I still feel sick whenever I see Sturridge in a red shirt, whoever decided to let him go needs shooting. And Lukaku at Everton for a year? What the f*ck is going on??? Is there an undercover scouser on our board? F*ck f*ck f*ck!

I'm f*ckin' livid about this loan move! Of all the clubs we could have let him go to, we had to choose the scouse scum - why help out that total bunch of c*nts??? I still feel sick whenever I see Sturridge in a red shirt, whoever decided to let him go needs shooting. And Lukaku at Everton for a year? What the f*ck is going on??? Is there an undercover scouser on our board? F*ck f*ck f*ck!

You never know mate,as Roman's best pals with Russian President Putin,maybe we sneaked a dodgy secondhand nuke into his luggage before he left!.

You can only hope.

Still think he is just as good if not better than Willian, especially for the stupid fee of 30 mil we signed him for. Moses is a hardworking loyal player and I feel like the club has treated him like sh*t. Most likely never to play for Chelsea again. Absolute mistake on our part! Such a shame.