Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amputechture

Football betting sites not available in the United States?

I recently started looking into popular sports betting sites (like Bet365, William Hill, Paddy Power, etc) and realized that I can't sign up to any of those websites because I live in the US. Does anyone know why that is?

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can recommend a betting site (EPL, Champions League, etc) that would work for me here in the US.

Cheers.

Why did I think you lived in Argentina? Am I losing my marbles, or did you used to live there?

I used to live there when I was little. I've been in the states for a long time but only recently found out that a lot of European/UK sports betting websites are restricted in the U.S

I think its due to international betting laws or something like that. Same goes for our lottery.

Surely some betting websites you have in the states will have English football betting. I use Paddy power and i can bet on all the American sports. I do sometimes for a laugh, i usual lose though.

I am not sure mate, I would have thought most bookmaker sites in the US would have a soccer section?

What part of the US do you live in? I lived in Tennessee for a year and have traveled around approx 25 states over a few years :)