German Bundesliga Thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Bayern are winning 2-0 against freiburg. Robben missed a shot which he created with some great dribbling skills, taking it past 3 players then hitting it over the bar with his right foot. It is such a one team league right now though. Bayern are 13 points clear of 2nd place.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny goal by Alaba :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xmzPPpwnk

Training goal:

Good win for you guys yesterday. I only saw the first half, but Bayern absolutely dominated them. When they went 4-0 up in half time, I was expecting to hear that Bayern anhililated them about 6-0 or 7-0, so surprised when it ended 5-1. Did Bayern take their foot off the gas in second half?

Robben with a Hat trick as well. Oh, how I wish we still had him. He seems to get better with age. Though, with us, he was more of a player who was fearless at taking players on 1 on 1, whereas now he seems to be playing like Bale, whereas he cuts in a lot and tries to shoot or uses his pace down the wing. 

Edited by enigma

Good win for you guys yesterday. I only saw the first half, but Bayern absolutely dominated them. When they went 4-0 up in half time, I was expecting to hear that Bayern anhililated them about 6-0 or 7-0, so surprised when it ended 5-1. Did Bayern take their foot off the gas in second half?

Robben with a Hat trick as well. Oh, how I wish we still had him. He seems to get better with age. Though, with us, he was more of a player who was fearless at taking players on 1 on 1, whereas now he seems to be playing like Bale, whereas he cuts in a lot and tries to shoot or uses his pace down the wing.

I was surpised Bayern didnt break the BuLi record for most goals in a match which is 12 held by Monchengladbach. Sadly they took their foot off the gas in the second and Schalke's GK had some very nice saves.

Bloody hell. Bayern are winning 6-1 against Wolfsburg, but to be fair, Wolfsburg were playing well first half with it ending 1-1, then second half Bayern have just run them ragged.

What a great game by Bayern and even Wolfsburg deserve a lot of praise. The scoreline does not do them justice as they performed well today. I liked how the Bayern players picked themselves up after going down early and finished the game well!

Sadly Uli had to put himself in this situation and justice was delivered. His loss is a big one for Bayern Munich.

Its sad to see Messi and Barca escape tax fraud with a fine while Uli goes to jail. But who ever said the world is supposed to be fair....

Messi and co get away with everything, must know that by now!

How many more points do Bayern need to win the league? Shouldn't be long now last time i checked they were 19 points ahead

edit: i see its 23 now

Edited by Stim

Its done Bayern Munich are 2013/14 German Bundesliga Champions!!!

I wanted to know; why do Bayern rarely buy South American/Latin players? I mean, it seems like it would be a rarity for bayern to buy the likes of Falcao, Cavani or even Suarez. Being one of, if not the best team in Europe, it's a surprise that there aren't more South American players playing in Germany for the likes of Dortmund and Bayern. Would Bayern ever pay the kinds of fees for players that clubs like Madrid and Barcelona would? 

I wanted to know; why do Bayern rarely buy South American/Latin players? I mean, it seems like it would be a rarity for bayern to buy the likes of Falcao, Cavani or even Suarez. Being one of, if not the best team in Europe, it's a surprise that there aren't more South American players playing in Germany for the likes of Dortmund and Bayern. Would Bayern ever pay the kinds of fees for players that clubs like Madrid and Barcelona would?

Since Bayern's recent dealings with Latin/South American players has been poor especially South American players like Breno have been poor so the board has avoided getting players from that region. Also Bayern rarely dishes out huge transfer fees and South American talents are becoming a lot more expensive than they used to be. Lastly its no secret Bayern prefer to get players within the league so its hard to expect they will look outside Germany let alone outside Europe. Edited by BavarianAfrican12

Guest RFC_CFC

The league has been a bit of a farce this year... I guess the CL is the only place Bayarn will get competitive football this season

Bayern just keep buying rivals best players to make the league a bore fest.

Gotze and Lewandowski :(