Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carshalton Blue

Question on Fifa

From my boy, anyone know why he keeps getting sacked on fifa? he has Chelsea top of the league & got sacked for his behaviour & language? he then took over as boss of Millwall & the same thing happened? (I aint got a Scooby how these things work so go easy lol)

It got me thinking though, it makes me wonder with the amount of violent games out there, why has there never been a football hooligan type game? obviously clubs couldn't be named but you could have ICF/Headhunters ect.

Does he play with kinect/headset.

Because FIFA 13 introduced the feature where when you use kinect or a headset if you swear ingame you can get booked for that, I've never used it myself so not sure if that extends to career mode but I think that might be it.

It got me thinking though, it makes me wonder with the amount of violent games out there, why has there never been a football hooligan type game? obviously clubs couldn't be named but you could have ICF/Headhunters ect.

I picked this up second hand for 50p a few years ago. Not brilliant or anything but it's pretty funny from what I remember:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooligans-Storm-Over-Europe-PC/dp/B00009MGE2

Does he play with kinect/headset.

Because FIFA 13 introduced the feature where when you use kinect or a headset if you swear ingame you can get booked for that, I've never used it myself so not sure if that extends to career mode but I think that might be it.

He said he's playing on Kinect but not with a headset, he def doesn't swear at it lol even on a Xbox game fans are getting persecuted lol

Well Kinect has a microphone integrated so it'll hear it anyway, but that's just my guess it might be something else, haven't came into anything like that before.

Yeah it's kinect, simple solution would be to disable the mic on the kinect because it just picks up the game chatter and considers it as rants about the refs.