Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shade8780

Paul Pogba - Needs to Sign!

I doubt we'd go for him after just picking up Matic. We have a lot of young CM's around the club in Van Ginkel, Romeu, Chalobah, Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Baker. Plus Ramires, Luiz and Mikel who are competing with the aforementioned youngsters for a spot next to Matic.

I'd be very surprised unless we sold Mikel AND Luiz (which to be fair is a possibility this summer) that we'd be looking for another midfielder so soon after splurging on Matic.

It's quite clear our main transfer activity this summer will be a striker, a LB to replace Ash (probably Shaw), and a few youngsters to sell on for profit in a few years time.

kurt zouma is one of his best friends in football, and I remember reading he prefers english football. I dont think he is completely out of the question, especially if mourinho delivers a league title this year, im sure it would give him even more influence in the board room.

Id the fee was closer to 40m pounds I think we coyld get him. Wonderful footballer and a natural leader, also will count as homegrown, and with lamps and jt nearing the wnd of there careers, we could do with a couple more leaders.

Guest RFC_CFC

Would jose drop Ramires for him, from what I gather Rambo is a jose favourite.

I'd love Pogba but can't see it, so long as he doesnt move back to United.

Would jose drop Ramires for him, from what I gather Rambo is a jose favourite.

I'd love Pogba but can't see it, so long as he doesnt move back to United.

I think he would him in a heart beat for a player of pogba or kroos' quality.

Guest RFC_CFC

I'd hope so.

I don't think there would be any debate whatsoever. I like Ramires to a point but he is severely limited in certain ways and inferior to those two in terms of natural, passing ability. That said, he definitely has a role in the side. Perhaps we'd be better off playing him from the right more often? He had his best performances playing from that position for RDM at against Barca and in the FA Cup Final vs Liverpool.

Guest RFC_CFC

Pogba would cost an arm and a leg especially with PSG admitting interest in signing him and they are always ready to break the bank and add on some ridiculous wages...

I don't see why PSG would have went out and signed Cabaye in January if they were serious about getting Pogba.

Thier midfield is far too large for another 1st teamer to come in.

I don't see why PSG would have went out and signed Cabaye in January if they were serious about getting Pogba.

Thier midfield is far too large for another 1st teamer to come in.

They bought Cabaye in January I believe for the sole purpose of getting Pogba in the summer. That's France's starting two in the middle and they'll be playing in the capital.

I suspect they'll go in for Lloris, Varane, Mangala, Greizmann and other young French talent. PSG will be a strong side in a couple of years.

Guest RFC_CFC

PSG are already a ridiculously strong team....

I can't see them going for pogba though, they have Cabaye and Veratti in there who are classy players

PSG are already a ridiculously strong team....

I can't see them going for pogba though, they have Cabaye and Veratti in there who are classy players

Yeah and they rate Matuidi very highly as well.

I can't fathom how they are going to qualify for FFP!

To forge a team for the future, pogba fits perfectly. Mikel, Rambo, luiz can all leave to make room IMO...

Court

Dave Cahill JT zouma Iva shaw

Pogba matic

Salah hazard will oscar schurrle

Lukaku balotelli

To forge a team for the future, pogba fits perfectly. Mikel, Rambo, luiz can all leave to make room IMO...

Court

Dave Cahill JT zouma Iva shaw

Pogba matic

Salah hazard will oscar schurrle

Lukaku balotelli

i honestly dont know if thats supposed to be our starting line up or the full squad

Guest RFC_CFC

Mate that line up May break a few rules......

I don't think there would be any debate whatsoever. I like Ramires to a point but he is severely limited in certain ways and inferior to those two in terms of natural, passing ability. That said, he definitely has a role in the side. Perhaps we'd be better off playing him from the right more often? He had his best performances playing from that position for RDM at against Barca and in the FA Cup Final vs Liverpool.

No thanks.

As much as I love Ramires, between a player like Pogba and someone like Oscar, there's nothing he offers the others don't. ..

If anything he's a bit of both Rambo and Oscar. But because of his size he's better IMO. Yes Oscar was very good last year and at the beginning of this season, but if I'm not mistaken pogba and him are about the same age...pogba looks like someone for the long-term project under JM

Pogba is in no rush to leave. Whoever said he doesnt want to resign with juve, where did you hear that? They are working on a contract. He is a first choice player at a big club. He is 20 years old and has plenty of time to move on. He will be with Juve for at least another three seasons, then he will move to Real madrid.