The John Terry Appreciation Thread

23 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Could be Cahill and Ivanovic in the middle and drop Alonso in at Lb and Dave Rb

God, I hope not. A game against the dippers is not the best to make a debut for Alonso and I would honestly rather have Luiz at CB than pair Ivan with Cahill.

2 hours ago, Englishman said:

A Champions League-winning centre back partnership!

yea but bosingwa was also there that night 

3 hours ago, Nibs said:

God, I hope not. A game against the dippers is not the best to make a debut for Alonso and I would honestly rather have Luiz at CB than pair Ivan with Cahill.

wont hurt, he's brought here to replace ivan and a full 2 weeks of training is enough preparation time

besides you seriously prefer another mane-ivan encore? also with mane looking like a much improved player this season

8 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Any sign of punishment for that arsehole that injured JT with that nasty kick?

Silly question. Forget I asked.

He wasn't kicked Val, he just turned on his ankle. But I guess SOMEONE should still be punished!!

On September 12, 2016 at 23:23, Ernie_blue said:

Really Alonso should play with Dave at RB. Liverpool have nippy and quick attacking players which is everything Ivanovic dreads. Liverpool don't have much height so Ivanovic is not needed for set pieces really.

Alonso is Ivan's height anyway, so we wouldn't even lose that