Norwich fixture change

Y123CFC

Didn't know where else to put it, but our game vs Norwich has now been moved to Sunday 4th may, 4pm.

This should mean tickets go on sale soon as I know the club were waiting until Sky announced their live games. Will be looking to get some tickets, anyone else going?

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of late kick offs at the weekend, like tomorrows, it can be a pain getting home!

I didn't actually think this game would be moved as I don't think we'll still be in the title race by then, thought they would show some of the relegation fighting teams.

I didn't actually think this game would be moved as I don't think we'll still be in the title race by then, thought they would show some of the relegation fighting teams.

Oh god noooo, what are you trying to tell us :-)

Oh god noooo, what are you trying to tell us :-)

Haha, sorry I'm just a bit pessimistic! Still believe we have a chance but it's in both City and Liverpool's hands so there's not much point getting my hopes up too much. Fingers crossed though, that could all change this weekend!

I'd imagine if we've blown the title these tickets will become available quite easily.

There is a faint hope we can clutch victory on the title on this fixture if the others two somehow crumble

Archived