Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) 27/04/14 KO 14:05 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Well I figured we might as well start this one sooner than later.

After tonight's Man City result this game has become massive for the PL title. Winner takes all, I'm starting to believe that.

I hope Hazard is fit enough for this one, we shall see. Whoever is available though, let's smash them!

I hope we get past Sunderland without fail to make this the title decider, and then we can really throw a spanner in the works and truely burst that annoying bubble over in Liverpool.

Man beating them and stealing the Premiership title from their grasp will really be one of the most satisfying triumphs I've witnessed as a Chelsea fan!

We have to beat Sunderland otherwise this game is near irrelevant regarding the title. Win against Sunderland and then the nerves will start kicking in massively! 

To win at Anfield and win the league (if we win on Saturday) would probably be one of our greatest moments. To ruin their hopes would be so so sweet especially given the media love in/bias towards them. For the little horse that no one likes to come and ruin it for them would be absolutely superb. 

I boldly predict we shall prevail on all fronts by hook or by crook. We have players who have the mental strength to dig in and get the big results, we have been here before. The pressure is not on us' it is on them. They lack truely big match experience, only play one way and I can see them panicking whether they are 1-0 up or down.

IMO we are out performing against expectation this season, the team with no strikers sitting in second place in the EPL and in the CL semi-finals is a remarkable achievement. Our achillies heel has been overcoming the well organised and workman like sides. But when it comes to the crunch matches Jose has the knack of bringing home the points - I see only one winner at Anfield and that is Chelsea,

Keep the Faith

I boldly predict we shall prevail on all fronts by hook or by crook. We have players who have the mental strength to dig in and get the big results, we have been here before. The pressure is not on us' it is on them. They lack truely big match experience, only play one way and I can see them panicking whether they are 1-0 up or down.

IMO we are out performing against expectation this season, the team with no strikers sitting in second place in the EPL and in the CL semi-finals is a remarkable achievement. Our achillies heel has been overcoming the well organised and workman like sides. But when it comes to the crunch matches Jose has the knack of bringing home the points - I see only one winner at Anfield and that is Chelsea,

Keep the Faith

and in fairness theres nothing organised about L'pools defence

it'll be a really interesting game actually, you guys are so well organized in defence and i really really like your midfield but your lacking a bit in attacking power up front. We're like headless chickens in defence, our midfields been playing well, and we've got a sh*t hot attack, it basically comes down to a mediocre (by chelsea standards anyways) attack vs a mediocre defence and a sh*t hot attack against a sh*t hot defence. We could afford to hold out for a draw but we look a lot better when we attack, then again you uys have been brilliant at absorbing pressure and hurting teams on the counter, i honestly have no idea how this games going to be played but i think tactics have never been more important 

it'll be a really interesting game actually, you guys are so well organized in defence and i really really like your midfield but your lacking a bit in attacking power up front. We're like headless chickens in defence, our midfields been playing well, and we've got a sh*t hot attack, it basically comes down to a mediocre (by chelsea standards anyways) attack vs a mediocre defence and a sh*t hot attack against a sh*t hot defence. We could afford to hold out for a draw but we look a lot better when we attack, then again you uys have been brilliant at absorbing pressure and hurting teams on the counter, i honestly have no idea how this games going to be played but i think tactics have never been more important 

you could shorten that down to Chelsea will win 2-1.

Glad Brana will be back for this.

This is how mad the premiership has been this season.......

WBA, Sunderland and Stoke have scored more goals against Chelsea this season than the top 8 teams combined,Liverpoo,Manyoo, Citeh, Spuds, Arse, Everton, Southampton and Newcastle.

you could shorten that down to Chelsea will win 2-1.

haha basically.

honestly i change my mind every two minutes to what i think the score will be, from a high scoring goal fest to a boring 0-0 draw, i have no idea, anyways i should be sh*tting myself over the norwich game before i give myself a chance to be terrified over this one!

haha basically.

honestly i change my mind every two minutes to what i think the score will be, from a high scoring goal fest to a boring 0-0 draw, i have no idea, anyways i should be sh*tting myself over the norwich game before i give myself a chance to be terrified over this one!

know what you mean there, we're more likely to f*ck up on Saturday