i said it about a year ago that hudson-odoi looked better than musonda at 16 than musonda does now. i am a fan of musonda, but he seems to believe his own hype judging by his twitter and instagram. i am sure he can be a quality player and hopefully he turns out to be top class. 

On 08/02/2018 at 08:58, Chelsbear said:

Can't say I agree at all. Kilmarnock over ran Celtic and should have been 2 or 3 goals up. Missed a host of chances. He didn't stand out at all. I don't know if you watch Scottish football at all but if you did you will soon realise it's not toughening up but players with any technique or skill get taken out with zero protection. It's a league full of hammer throwers. I watch it from the stands in Glasgow every other week

Wouldn't it be more enjoyable if you went shopping with the wife instead?

56 minutes ago, ivorycoast said:

Celtic just played and judging from twitter Celtic fans aren't impressed. I don't think he'll ever make it at a top club to be honest, should cut him loose at the end of the season.

Yup he's getting it right up here, it was the wrong loan for him though. Scottish football is a backwater league, full of passion and endeavour but that's about it. 

It's the reverse of the Michy situation. People seem to think you can judge off a minute sample. Give him some time. He's clearly talented. The bit that this loan will do for him is build his ability to manage more physical teams and approaches which Conte has regularly pinpointed as his weak point.

He is too arrogant and childish for my liking. Unfollows his chelsea team mates on social media when he's dropped/loaned out, public outbursts and other things. Very reactionary and not calm headed at all which is one of the most important attributes you need on and off the pitch. Guy causes drama out of nowhere. Needs to sort his head out more than anything else. 

1 hour ago, zes said:

He is too arrogant and childish for my liking. Unfollows his chelsea team mates on social media when he's dropped/loaned out, public outbursts and other things. Very reactionary and not calm headed at all which is one of the most important attributes you need on and off the pitch. Guy causes drama out of nowhere. Needs to sort his head out more than anything else. 

If that’s the case,not contes cup of tea.

2 hours ago, zes said:

Indeed but on the other hand it's that type of confidence that gets youngsters places, he can still mature. 

Plenty of great players who acted like morons in their younger days, they just didn't have social media to publicly display it. 

He seems like a guy who believes in himself, cocky, arrogant whatever you want to call it, it gets you performing up to standard, it makes you stand out. I could be wrong of course, he might just be a tit, but regardless he has talent. 

• 4 weeks later...