Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeta

PS3 Fifa 14

No can do unfortunately. It wants to update to a new version and it just competely freezes the whole PS3 on a black screen, even the power button stops working.

Mod won't play me at FIFA... Not that I have 14 anyway but still, didn't with 13! I've not played GTA online, I stick with the mission mode, trying to find all these pieces to the flippin spaceship.

Gem, go online and try some missions. I'm surprised some don't actually play it just for these.

I gave up on FIFA a few years ago. Every year, nothing drastic had changed and I was pretty crap at it anyway.

I'm having a problem with Fifa 14 on the PS4. Normally the squads download automatically with any changes or transfers. However I tried to play as Chelsea but Fabregas, Costa etc are not included.

Do Fifa only update squads after the January transfer window? Can anyone help?

They stop updating after the end of the season as there wouldn't be much incentive to go buy the next game if the rosters were being continually updated.

You can make the transfers yourself and then start a career with them. I like to do our transfers plus the 10 or 20 biggest of the summer usually (Suarez, James, Kroos, Shaw, etc.).

The online is so f**king buggy still, I don't know how EA get away with selling a product with so many problems. Every other online match I play it either freezes, blackouts, a goalkeeper is missing, there is an extra goalkeeper, or some other sh*t. I'm going to have to go Pro Evo next year I think.

Whenever I do manual transfers, it says "your online squad is currently loaded. make sure you save before exiting."

What does that mean? I've tried saving it but it doesn't seem to work.