Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zola

World Cup Quarter Finals - Your Predicitons ?

Who's going to the semi's?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to the semi's?

• France & Brazil
    • France & Colombia
    • Germany & Brazil
    • Germany & Colombia

I reckon Germany will beat France.

Brazil to scrape past Columbia 

Holland to beat Costa Rica

Really not sure on Belgium Vs Argentina as I think both teams have been fairly poor especially Argentina in their last game.

But I'll go with Argentina to edge out Belgium. 

Booooooeeeeeeeee!

Booooooeeeeeeeee, ForeverCarefree!

Ha ha, my apologies KRC but Belgium, despite winning, aren't putting in great performances and the likes of Hazard and Lukaku aren't putting in the sort of performances their reputations carry.

Messi has looked impressive this World Cup and when he's in this sort of form he wins games on his own. 

I've gone for Germany and Colombia.

France haven't had a real test yet and the Germans know when to raise their game. I can also see Brazils look running out, I think Colombia will surely make it to the semis, I have a strong feeling about it.

Rio Ferdinand makes the first annoying comment of the day, he said Neure is the best keeper in the world. Neuer is not the best keeper in the world, i'm sure i read somewhere that only Rene Adler has made more mistakes that have led to a goal in the Bundesliga in the last 5 seasons. The best in the world don't make mistakes that often.

^ Depends on how you look at it, IMO he is the best considering the high defense line both Bayern & The German team play. If you were to rate either Courtois or Cech better than him, it will be because of the defense sitting deep in front of them offering them some protection.

No one likes diving but somehow I can see why players from poor childhood would do that as they are used to do what ever it takes to win(get out of poor environment) but when lard arsed europeans from wealthy countries do it is extra disgusting. Muller and Klose here. Both should be on yellow for diving...doesn't even seem to be a moral question to these players.

^ Depends on how you look at it, IMO he is the best considering the high defense line both Bayern & The German team play. If you were to rate either Courtois or Cech better than him, it will be because of the defense sitting deep in front of them offering them some protection.

Tottenham play a high defensive line and Lloris doesn't make too many mistakes, and it's not like Bayern have been playing that way for years. To make more mistakes than all but 1 keeper in the Bundesliga in the last 5 years is pretty poor in my opinion.

This game has really gone a bit flat, it seems to be making Mark Lawrenson more of a drunken malcontent than he usually is.

Has there ever been a more deeply unfunny man in the history of football punditry? All his "funny" observations are tumbleweed moments.

Truly god-awful pundit, though Wio is going to give him a run for the Title I feel.

I don't know if it's because I feel poorly but it was a weird game, seemed more like a friendly than a quarter final, anyway I think Colombia are gonna go through, still not convinced on Brazil and I don't think there luck is fate.