Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyN

Brazil vs Germany - BBC 1, 21:00

Can only see this going Germany's way. I think Brazil have been riding their luck in this competition and tonight a strong German team will find them out.

In terms of being an innovative up-tempo side, Germany have gone backwards since 2010 when they were by far the most enjoyable side to watch in the competition.

They are a lot more methodical now and as a result are a better team. But they have struggled against the two high tempo teams who played in a fearless manner- Algeria and Ghana.

So long as Brazil play the style they've been playing for the most part of the tournament, they'll win.

If they sit too much and don't break in enough numbers, Germany will eventually win.

Brazil style was powered by Neymar. Just about anything created went through him. Now he is out & I see Brazil to struggle without him. Soon, we will see.

I'm 1 of the few English men that likes the German football team, I always have.

I think they'll win comfortably tonight.

England could learn so much from the Germans, but we're too pig headed to consider it!

That's why Luiz no longer plays for chelsea

If you actually watched what happened you would see Luiz was the only one who noticed Muller in tons of space and attempted to do anything about it, it wasn't his job to mark Muller hence why he's running through players just to get anywhere near him.

Who was marking muller?

And who was it that said on this forum that Marcelo is one of the best full backs in the world?