Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeta

3rd Place Play-off (Netherlands vs Brazil)

That Brazil attack is dreadful. I can't see where the goals are going to come from. Nice to see Oscar back in the middle though.

What does it say about us then? Their attack is Willian, Ramires, Oscar and Fred... 3 of those are ours...

What does it say about us then? Their attack is Willian, Ramires, Oscar and Fred... 3 of those are ours...

The only problem with that is Fred. (Jo today though, not Fred, dunno what's worse).

Okay, I'm getting worried now.

I'm worried there will be riots in the stadium and around the area if this escalates any further. I'm also worried about how damaged Oscar, Willian, and Ramires are going to be going into next season... This sh*t will haunt them forever.

Jeez luiz.... What on earth was he thinking then.

He wasn't thinking at all and sadly it's an all too familiar story. I honestly don't take any joy from seeing his headless chicken displays, but this is yet another one of them. PSG must be bricking it.

I do feel for Luiz, yes he's error prone, yes he's made some almighty mistakes this WC & yes we got £50m for him but I'm not getting the glee that some people appear to be getting with each & every mistake he makes.

He was a good servant for us and although I didn't shed any tears with his departure it's still gutting to see him so hurt.

As much as I love Oscar (and he looks to be having a decent game), it's frustrating watching him play in a meaningless game like this when he so obviously needs a nice long break.

I do feel for Luiz, yes he's error prone, yes he's made some almighty mistakes this WC & yes we got £50m for him but I'm not getting the glee that some people appear to be getting with each & every mistake he makes.

He was a good servant for us and although I didn't shed any tears with his departure it's still gutting to see him so hurt.

I second that gem. I loved when he scored he's peno against bayern and gave it to the fans behind the goal.

Agree 100%.

He played 120 mins through injury to help us win the damn Champions League. I too take no joy in watching the guy having such a hard time.

Just to make my thoughts quite clear, I take no pleasure at all from watching the 'mare of a World Cup Luiz is having. I genuinely feel for the bloke but he really needs to stop acting the fool off the pitch, and seriously get his head together on the pitch.