Remy in TORRES TO MILAN

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

If Remy couldn't pass a medical with us in 2012 and then Liverpool a few weeks ago what chance does he have now?

Well Redknapp said he was fine and he couldn't understand how he failed his medical. Personally i think Remy had a change of heart and rejected Liverpool, Liverpool just won't say because they don't want the news to get out that a player rejected them.

Well Redknapp said he was fine and he couldn't understand how he failed his medical. Personally i think Remy had a change of heart and rejected Liverpool, Liverpool just won't say because they don't want the news to get out that a player rejected them.

If that were the case why wouldn't Remy have just come out and say so, rather than accept the knock to his reputation the medical rumours have caused?

It is surprising thay Torres hasn't made an appearance yet. That tells me something might be happening.

Not keen on Remy though. I can see he's an above average striker but he seems like another journeyman.

To be honest I would prefer Wellbeck, homegrown and able to play up top or track back wide as in his England role.

Maybe its my anti unitedness but I really don't rate him. Never really done anything to warrant all the hype about him. I guess he's just got the right passport.

To be honest I would prefer Wellbeck, homegrown and able to play up top or track back wide as in his England role.

He also plays badly in that role, like he plays badly in every other role and position.

Are you kidding? Welbeck is toilet. He belongs at a club like Swansea or West Brom. That's his level. His finishing is absolutely dreadful.

Welbeck is useless. The guy almost trips over every time he gets the ball.

So did Demba Ba, but at least Demba managed to quite often find the back of the net as he tripped or fell over. I still think it was a mistake to let him go to be honest. He scored some very important goals for us and as far as I can see, never complained. I would have been quite happy to see him stay as back-up.

Forget Welbeck, Bran has got off to a flying start this season and ridiculous though this may sound, I think he could step in to perform a role further forward this season as and when needed. That would also enable Azpi and Felipe Luis to slot into their natural positions at left and right back.