sad hammers

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

For some time now I reckon every WH players agent has been working 15 to the dozen to find a new club at the end of the season - shame that -we'll have to find a new feeder club

Do youknow how the AFC appeal went?

Not sure to be honest Bonetti - I know they had about 10 MP's envolved last time I saw anything, but what can MP's do really?

Might add a bit of pressure, but I doubt if the verdict will get overturned. The MP's that have signed so far: -

Siobhain McDonagh

Alan Keen

Bob Russell

Mr John Greenway

Mr Clive Betts

Christine Russell

Clive Efford

Mr Fraser Kemp

Mr Stephen Hepburn

Mr Andrew Love

Mrs Joan Humble

Laura Moffatt

Mrs Sharon Hodgson

Mr Graham Allen

Mr Alan Meale

Ian Lucas

Mr Mike Hancock

Derek Wyatt

Peter Bottomley

Dr Ian Gibson

Dr Rudi Vis

John McDonnell

Jeremy Corbyn

Alan Simpson

Paul Flynn

Mark Lazarowicz

Stephen Hammond

Stephen Hesford

Mr David Drew

Mr Simon Burns

Mr Lee Scott

Mike Gapes

Mrs Ann Cryer

More info here - AFCWimbledon.co.uk

and over 2300 have signed 156.gif

So some of the West Ham fans have signed it more than once? icon_eek.gif

Most Irons have several names to evade arrest icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Most Irons have no fixed address....the wheels on your house icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

"We won the World Cup" ........They Say

Your going down you pikeys!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

They're trying to ban player of the year award cos they've been so sh*te icon_lol.gif

http://www.petitiononline.com/hoty0607/petition.html

Also read that if the award goes ahead they're going to vote for Ashton because he hasn't kicked a ball this season. How funny would that be?

Also if the award goes ahead they're going to vote for Ashton cos he hasn't kicked a ball this season. How funny would that be?