Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyN

Football Manager 2015

Can we start a new FM thread? Last years thread was excellent at the start. Would love to see some people post their career updates.

The BETA is out so there's still a few bugs and glitches. I'll be waiting to start my long term save when the game officially comes out on the 7th November. 

Started a Chelsea save though.

First game...

bNVZRO3.jpg

How is the beta for you? thought fm14 was pretty poor.

Still needs a bit of work.

Match Engine could be the best yet though. Slight bug with goalkeepers at the moment which is why the score lines are so large. The new UI is good,although the tactic screen is poorly designed. Won't be starting my caree save until things get ironed out on all fronts.

Might get this one, haven't got one in a while, it was decent. Nothing beats Total Club Manager 2003/04. I'll give this one a chance though.

Don't know what I was doing wrong with the last one but I remember not being able to buy who I wanted (or anyone I wanted at all). I was Chelsea and couldn't buy any well known or decent players. 

Can we start a new FM thread? Last years thread was excellent at the start. Would love to see some people post their career updates.

The BETA is out so there's still a few bugs and glitches. I'll be waiting to start my long term save when the game officially comes out on the 7th November. 

Started a Chelsea save though.

First game...

bNVZRO3.jpg

You know it's a computer game when Willian has an end product 5 times in one game :laugh2: .

In all seriousness, what's it like? I used to buy them every year but found my play time on it went down and down and eventually just stopped even getting them anymore.

*****BUMP*****

Now the game has had its official release i was wondering if last seasons fm14 players were going to be telling their tales again this season. There was one or two peoples posts that i looked forward to every week.

Also just found this on amazon for anyone who wants to buy a hard copy, downside is the deal only lasts today but it really is cheap.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MN270HE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00MN270HE&linkCode=as2&tag=footmanaport-21&linkId=45PR6ZWCVDJPE57V

I hope one of you atleast snaps it up at that price. Im lucky that my younger brother works on the production team so i get my copy for free the day it comes out...

I haven't really got into FM this time round, I think this'll be the last one I'll buy.

I think I had a good transfer window. I sold Cech, Mikel and Salah. I then used the money (and a little bit more) to bring in Marco Reus, Jack Butland and Javi Martinez. Bayern letting me have Martinez for £24m was a steal in my view! A great DM who can fill in at centre back.

After that I got bored.

Go home FM, you're drunk.

V72fYpc.png

I've lost two in a row to Jose, the last was 8-7 on penalties.

EThUS2b.png

Not quite the perfect season but close enough.

In 9 seasons Barca have won three titles (15/16, 16/17, 17/18), Real have won three (14/15, 19/20, 20/21) and we have won three (18/19, 21/22, 22/23).

Decided to start an unemployed/Sunday league rep save. After managing New Zealand U20s, Mali and New Zealand U23s I finally got my break at club level with the Newcastle Jets job. Managed to win the regular season but got knocked out in the playoffs. The next season we won the regular season again and went on to win the grand final. I then resigned. Lead Ghana at the World Cup but exited after 2 losses and a win. Joined Flamengo mid-season (after being rejected by Botofogo, Goias and Lanus) and led the team to a finish of 9th. New season, have signed Ramires for a paltry 250k and also nabbed Taison, Emerson, Acosta and Kongolo.

I suck at Football Manager. 6 games into the season with Chelsea, 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and I'm in about 12th. Costa can't hit a barn door, but Willian has 4 goals already and Harry Kane has 3.