Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Zola

Excusing the c**t bit the post does have a point. Very very strange how after the southampton loss he played baba and rlc in the villa game which we won and kept a clean sheet. Why has he then reverted back to type and we pick up another 2 losses on the trot.

Jose is making some very big errors this season and seemingly not learning from them which isn't like him. It really is time to play the likes of rlc and baba to find out about them. It really can't get any worse

Excusing the c**t bit the post does have a point. Very very strange how after the southampton loss he played baba and rlc in the villa game which we won and kept a clean sheet. Why has he then reverted back to type and we pick up another 2 losses on the trot.

Jose is making some very big errors this season and seemingly not learning from them which isn't like him. It really is time to play the likes of rlc and baba to find out about them. It really can't get any worse

EXACTLY. What's his game. Some very strange selections indeed.

Im not a big fan of RLC, but he cant be worse than Fabregas and should be playing from now, Ridiculous.

Me neither. I am also not a big fan of Baba or Traore. But, they've deserved to get much more playing time considering the utter sh*te some of our first team players are producing. 

Would love to see kenedy, baba, traore and ruben all get chances in our team. I, for one, am very pro youth and want us to bring through as many as we feel are good enough. We obviously need experienced heads too, but youngsters will always give more to the team and inject that energy and drive.

Hang on knee jerkers.  Zouma barely got any minutes last season, now look at him.  Mourinho brings youth slow and if he has high hopes for RLC and his biggest criticism about RLC so far have been mentality related,  you're probably not going to throw him onto a sinking ship expecting him to save it.

I'll eat my hat if RLC isnt getting the game time next season that Zouma is now (barring injury or what not).

On a unrelated note, Im going to start trying to weave bacon together...maybe even a bacon hat.....

Hang on knee jerkers.  Zouma barely got any minutes last season, now look at him.  Mourinho brings youth slow and if he has high hopes for RLC and his biggest criticism about RLC so far have been mentality related,  you're probably not going to throw him onto a sinking ship expecting him to save it.

I'll eat my hat if RLC isnt getting the game time next season that Zouma is now (barring injury or what not).

On a unrelated note, Im going to start trying to weave bacon together...maybe even a bacon hat.....

Zouma didn't get a lot game time because there were two ahead of him playing extremely well.  Having said that, he still played in some big matches, important matches in a defensive midfield role (pretty sure against Man City?)

RLC couldn't get a game when we were winning, can't get a game when the seniors are playing sh*t and can't make the bench for some games.  I think he's been really promising every opportunity he has had.

I'm seriously doubting that he will ever get through to the first team and want to know what we would get for him if sold.

RLC couldnt get a start when we were winning?  LOL

When were we winning this season?  I must of slept through that part.

Ya its tough to dislodge teammates at the top of their game, but as I also said you dont throw a young kid into a sinking ship expecting them to save it, or do you just toss them out there knowing it will be a bad experience and likely affect their menatality/confidence going forwards?  We have borderline world class players who can only do well when the team is playing well, you expect RLC to automatically be a bigger influence and carry more responsibility that them?  

Edited by Barry Bridges

RLC couldnt get a start when we were winning?  LOL

When were we winning this season?  I must of slept through that part.

Ya its tough to dislodge teammates at the top of their game, but as I also said you dont throw a young kid into a sinking ship expecting them to save it, or do you just toss them out there knowing it will be a bad experience and likely affect their menatality/confidence going forwards?  We have borderline world class players who can only do well when the team is playing well, you expect RLC to automatically be a bigger influence and carry more responsibility that them?  

I'm sorry did we only acquire him after our championship winning season?

My point still stands, he couldn't get a game when we were winning and and he can't get a decent chance when players ahead of him have been out of form.

All this talk of selling him and pessimism is killing me. Hes a teenager whos hardly played a handful of matches and someone is pressing the 'sell him' button. I hope they werent also kicking Jose for selling Lukaku or KDB

Did you even read my comments?

All i wanted to know was, is the level of interest in him as a youth as big at other clubs as it is at ours?  And what price could he go for?

Both reasonable questions because of my previously mentioned points about him not playing as much as a lot of people had hoped.

I'm sorry did we only acquire him after our championship winning season?

My point still stands, he couldn't get a game when we were winning and and he can't get a decent chance when players ahead of him have been out of form.

Oh, so we should of played RLC last season when trying to close up the title in bad form?  Because that's a great way to bring in the youth.

You are aware the kid is still a teenager right? 

As for your price question, nothing of relative value.

Oh, so we should of played RLC last season when trying to close up the title in bad form?  Because that's a great way to bring in the youth.

You are aware the kid is still a teenager right? 

As for your price question, nothing of relative value.

I would have yes, I love the way he plays, and I think he would have held his own.

I guess will never know bu hopefully your right and we'll know by the end of next season