Zola

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Another classic RLC performance against Liverpool. Brilliant on the ball but dawdled around without it and was out of position for each of Liverpool's big chances. 

So much potential but so much to learn.

Edited by Spiller86

14 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Another classic RLC performance against Liverpool. Brilliant on the ball but dawdled around without it and was out of position for each of Liverpool's big chances. 

So much potential but so much to learn.

So basically Cesc?

16 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

He certainly showed strength to give Benteke an assist the latter should have buried.

Not the finished article yet showing glimpses for a potential bright future.

I agree, His always had great strength and great potential.  Just he's decision making for me let's him down (Which playing regularly will help absolutely no end).

Ruud's comments in the video posted by Zeta is sport on, he looks great in the centre in that "box to box" midfielder position, the problem is if he is to succeed at Chels he'll need to be that with a touch of defence midfield too! 

1 hour ago, Evoann62 said:

I agree, His always had great strength and great potential.  Just he's decision making for me let's him down (Which playing regularly will help absolutely no end).

Ruud's comments in the video posted by Zeta is sport on, he looks great in the centre in that "box to box" midfielder position, the problem is if he is to succeed at Chels he'll need to be that with a touch of defence midfield too! 

Ruud certainly likes him, perhaps see a younger version of himself in RLC.

I see him as an attacking midfielder with minimal defensive responsibilities. 

So, when we have Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas and Drinkwater, as we look for Barkley ( rumoured to be our January target ) and we will be looking for more CM's for sure. Do we have a place for RLC or it's another player that will be leaving next season?

Wow what a game for Ruben today, despite defeat he has was the best player for Palace, more opportunity set up by him, impressive performance. He owes keep going his improving. 

He should have 4 or 5 assists this season and if he was playing for a better team he would have them. Benteke has been set up by him plenty of times and Benteke has messed it up every time. This is why i don't rate Benteke and why i have always never wanted us to go anywhere near him. Benteke will go through one purple patch a season and everybody forgets how sh*t he has been throughout the rest of it.

Think we are already seeing benefits of the loan...he's playing far more than he would at chelsea and you could argue we are seeing for the first time what he can do at this level...made a good start to the season at palace, been their player (not saying much). Question is, can he sustain it over a season and can he add goals, assists...would have had a few of the latter by now if his palace teammates weren't so sh*t

12 hours ago, The Brit said:

Question is, can he sustain it over a season and can he add goals, assists...

He can definitely add goals but having to rely on the shower of sh*t around him for assists I don't see it happening. Can you assist yourself?

13 hours ago, The Brit said:

can he sustain it over a season and can he add goals, assists...

Into another team, he has already 4 or 5 assists easily... The Forwards of Palace are really bad.. 

2 minutes ago, didierforever said:

is it my blue tinted glasses or is he and Tammy way better than Palace/Swansea level and easily those team's best players?

Bit of both.