Jump to content

Zola

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Recommended Posts


On 18/09/2017 at 10:15, RIP Mourinho said:

A lot of people mention his work rate but this seems to be what the Palace fans are praising him most on, never stops running. 

I always thought the opinion about him being lazy was overblown by our fans anyway. I never thought he was lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I always thought the opinion about him being lazy was overblown by our fans anyway. I never thought he was lazy.

Very true, Mourinho said it once so the majority of our fans jumped on that and took it as gospel truth from then onwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Very true, Mourinho said it once so the majority of our fans jumped on that and took it as gospel truth from then onwards. 

What a load of generalising nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yorkleyblue said:

Any chance to have a go at Mourinho, eh? No respect and no gratitude.

Respect the bloke for his first stint. Respect works both ways though, if he respected Chelsea fans i'm sure a lot of people views would be different more recently. Fact still stands above though, he said something about RLC and all the Mourinho arse licker nodded and agreed like little minions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 10:15, RIP Mourinho said:

Been shot down so many times on this forum for saying RLC is the biggest talent to have come from our academy recently. Still strongly believe with a run of games he'd thrive in a midfield 3 here at Chelsea. 

He drives forward a lot with the ball which I like.  He is a tall, strong lad and I think a midfield of him, Baka and Kante would be a powerful centre midfield.  His game does need refining, but being his first top flight season I think he is doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Point out where i am wrong? 

Well you claiming to somehow know what "the majority" are thinking, it's an impressive talent if you can. But it's more likely you know nothing of why anyone would think he's lazy and as usual you're just writing nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sizzler85 said:

He still has to improve his off the ball work which may not be good at a top team. 

That's always been his biggest problem, he stands still of the ball far much, but he does seem to have improved it from the bits I've seen of his performances this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a lot of revisionist history out here. I am part of the people who was on the RLC is lazy boat so this is my take: When RLC played for us - he lost the ball often. Not a problem, the problem came after when he did not track the ball back and was waiting for someone else to clear his mess and started to track back after a lost few seconds. Reasons why I felt he was 'lazy'.

From what I am hearing, it seems he has improved and is not doing that anymore. Well that is good and that is why they like him and the loan move gives him the opportunity to play day and day out and improve significantly. I think the loan move was a great idea and i am happy for everyone involved.

Listen people - when we are in the hunt for multiple trophies, it is important to have finished/ nearly finished product, not just raw talent. And RLC when he played for us had that raw talent. Now he has the opportunity to become a better product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I've seen he's been palace best player by far so far this season. Not saying much I know cos they're sh*te but has given me some hope that he may still have a future here if he keeps improving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Respect the bloke for his first stint. Respect works both ways though, if he respected Chelsea fans i'm sure a lot of people views would be different more recently. Fact still stands above though, he said something about RLC and all the Mourinho arse licker nodded and agreed like little minions. 

I had that view long before Jose expressed it.

Although having said that he has pleasently surprised me so far at Palace and if he keeps it up i will have to reaccess my assessment on hiim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dkw said:

Well you claiming to somehow know what "the majority" are thinking, it's an impressive talent if you can. But it's more likely you know nothing of why anyone would think he's lazy and as usual you're just writing nonsense.

The majority of people who hold that view only started thinking it after Mou said it. It isn't being able to tell what people are thinking, more looking at a timeline of events and seeing a correlation. Not too difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why some people said he was lazy or its game without ball is poor , I watched all her games and already say that he is lazy is wrong. It's the best player of Palace since start of the season. He works good on the pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

The majority of people who hold that view only started thinking it after Mou said it. It isn't being able to tell what people are thinking, more looking at a timeline of events and seeing a correlation. Not too difficult. 

Prove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stim said:

O man being the best player in that palace team should be the bare minimum expectation.

I don't sure of that. There is good players at Palace, Benteke, Zaha are very more experience in PL that Loftus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

If you're so interested go back in the thread to when Mourinho made comments and look at the replies. I have better things to do with my day. 

Burden of proof lies with you, if it's so obvious then you should be able to show it with ease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Burden of proof lies with you, if it's so obvious then you should be able to show it with ease.

As i said, it makes no difference to me. Feel free to roll back the years on this thread an delve into the archives of the RLC thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go, Dicky - posts almost obsessively anti-Mourinho rubbish, and then, when called out on it, claims "I have better things to do with my day".  Yep, that'll be trawling the internet for bad things about some of our players and previous manager.  I thought the schools had started back already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yorkleyblue said:

There you go, Dicky - posts almost obsessively anti-Mourinho rubbish, and then, when called out on it, claims "I have better things to do with my day".  Yep, that'll be trawling the internet for bad things about some of our players and previous manager.  I thought the schools had started back already.

I posted one video of Cahill having a mare and some of you have had an absolute meltdown pmsl. As for the anti-Mourinho rubbish, that'll continue until he treats Chelsea with respect and gratitude for everything we did for him.

 

University doesn't actually start back until October, i'm just surprised they let you have Wifi in the retirement home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...