Krc-fan

Thibaut Courtois

The club had no choice but to sell him. He had 1 year left and we would have got sweet FA next season. 38m plus kovacic on loan is a excellent deal for the club. 

I hate when players refuse to train though, its disgusting but these footballers will do what they can to force a move.

16 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

How typical is this of Madrid though?! They have a quality goalie in Navas who's been of great importance to their titles in the last three years and will get brushed aside with ease because Madrid need a new flavor of the month. 

If you stand still you actually go backwards, Real Madrid's model wins Three champions leagues in a row, so they don t care, shame we didn't do that when we have won league

13 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I’ll remember him for having a paddy, making us bench and sell one of our greatest ever keepers and then pulling this sh*t. 

The final word.

This should be the opening sentence of his Wiki page!!

Certainly a player I most certainly wouldn't welcome back to the Bridge.

I fully understand wanting to be near his kids, but he's a selfish muppet and went about it the wrong way. See ya, and make sure you keep those legs closed when you play Barca.

Edited by AlwaysRight

well at least tibo doesn't have to worry about Charlie Adam & getting chipped from 65 yards out

imagine if this happens in Estadio Bernabeu :ohmy:

Edited by robdog

Not many players have left Chelsea on such bad terms in recent years, says a lot about Courtois character and attitude to the club I suppose. 

Was meant to be Cech’s long term replacement but left after just three years despite being offered a huge contract by the club and having allowed him to stay at Atletico for three years.... now he joins their bitter rivals, so their fans won’t be too impressed with him either. 

Burning all his bridges isn’t he?

2 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Not many players have left Chelsea on such bad terms in recent years, says a lot about Courtois character and attitude to the club I suppose. 

Was meant to be Cech’s long term replacement but left after just three years despite being offered a huge contract by the club and having allowed him to stay at Atletico for three years.... now he joins their bitter rivals, so their fans won’t be too impressed with him either. 

Burning all his bridges isn’t he?

Even costa who went on strike for 2 months will be more fondly remembered than Courtois.

It's a shame really. He's just so unlikable. 

It hasn't turned into the disaster I feared anyway, so I'm not that bitter. 

Just hope he doesnt start tapping up hazard now.