Krc-fan

Thibaut Courtois

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

So you believe the good things (thank you Chelsea), but none of the bad things? 

I believe the things I see, Rip.

Till sofar I didn't see anything from the manager or someone else from the board. But I'm sure it will come sooner or later.

(My apologies, but now it's time for Genk - Lech Poznan. My mates are waiting.)

3 minutes ago, mclovin83 said:

"Hazard has congratulated me on signing for Real Madrid. I'd like to play next to him again someday & if he came here it would be fantastic "

Me, me, me. 

He really does seem to think the world revolved around him. 

Once again, just handing the media headlines without so much as an ounce of respect for his former employers (Eden's current employers). 

The guy is just a selfish prick and there is no two ways about it. Doesn't give a f**k about anyone but himself. 

Be careful with internet, Mclovin83.

Never really took to him, too many errors for a top keeper, got beaten at his near post way too often, easy to score against, never really saved us as much as top keepers should do, too often saying the wrong things in the media. I don't believe the excuse that he wanted the move to Real Madrid because of his kids. Like was pointed out by somebody else, if his kids were living in Russia, would he be pushing for a move to CSKA Moscow? I don't think so somehow.

The only thing i will miss about Courtois is his handling from corners and set pieces, i think it's one thing we can say he is world class at. I can't think of any keeper around right now that is better at it. Hopefully Kepa is good at it too.

32 minutes ago, robdog said:

Just curious, how are Atleti fans taking this guy now?

nevermind - just trolled around twitter & got my answer

That's just someone making a joke on twitter, The plates at Atletico look like this:

DkJ4OCIX0AAE1qr.jpg:large

Just now, Luca Vialli said:

That's just someone making a joke on twitter, The plates at Atletico look like this:

DkJ4OCIX0AAE1qr.jpg:large

Yeah I get it, but judging from the Atleti Fans (my Espanol is not the best but Yo Comprende) are not liking the fact that the snake kissed the RM badge

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

There is an entire thread of his unveiling. Everything he's said etc. 

Even said the Real Madrid badge is the only one he has ever wanted to kiss, and proceeded to kiss the badge. Like i said, all about the kids though....

Didn't Courtois, tell the Real Madrid fans to f**k off or something when he was at Atleti ?

1 minute ago, Osgood is Good said:

Didn't Courtois, tell the Real Madrid fans to f**k off or something when he was at Atleti ?

something similar & it gets better Tibo wants to represent RM vs Atletico in the UEFA Super Cup - image if DC chips the snake - dude will be an Legend for two clubs

42 minutes ago, robdog said:

Yeah I get it, but judging from the Atleti Fans (my Espanol is not the best but Yo Comprende) are not liking the fact that the snake kissed the RM badge

I think it means: "Madridista Hijo De Puta" or something along those lines ?

Nacho @Rojiblanco_ATM
FollowFollow @Rojiblanco_ATM
More

1€ en el ikea. Si no nos organizamos para que le caigan 50.000 encima el día que venga al Metropolitano somos una mierda de afición

AtléticoFans @AtleticoFans
FollowFollow @AtleticoFans
More

AtléticoFans Retweeted Nacho

Fans are preparing to rain down toy rats on Courtois when he next returns to the Metropolitano.

https://www.ikea.com/es/es/productos/muebles-bebe-infantiles/muebles-infantiles/juguetes-juegos/gosig-mus-peluche-colores-variados-art-70145472/

3 hours ago, Krc-fan said:

Real Madrid? After us is Real Madrid his most favorite team in the world. Everyone knows that. For years. And now, he has taken his last chance. I can't blaim him for that, Rip Mourinho.

Yes, a 26 year old goal keeper has grasped his last ever chance of joining Real Madrid...... hilarious.

I respect that you're quite open and honest about your loyalties being with Genk and/or any belgian player ahead of Chelsea. A lot of people would try and hide it despite their actions/comments making it very clear. 

Personally all I see is a player who was given every courtesy possible by a top tier club who did everything they could to nurture and satisfy a demanding player and once said player had been given the moon, the sun, and the starts said player couldn't even have the decency to show up for training prior to forcing a move and is too pathetic to just say "Its where I want to play" and needs to use his kids as a pawn to try and foist the move. Quite the role model.

I just hope that if somehow a Canadian is ever fortunate enough to become a star CFC player that I don't have to be in your position of having to try and defend a complete twat who deserves just about every bit of stick they get.   Thankfully, I suspect I will never be in that boat because Canadian are as good at manners and politness as they are poor at footy..... who knows, maybe the lad who just joined Bayern will prove me wrong.

But hey, maybe you're right about Courtois and it's just the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Chelsea and Athletico supporters who detest (as much as we love or hate any sports figures) him for his two-faced lack of respect towards clubs that gave him nothing but love, support, and the chance to become very rich while playing football at the highest levels.  I'm not talking that he went to Real Madrid, I doubt anyone is, but to the manner in which he facilitated the move

1 hour ago, robdog said:

check this video out bro

Yes, Real Madrid has always been his dream club..... he just didn't know how to express it properly until very recently.

6 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

He's gonna have agreat time when they play Atletico away. :laugh2:

I have a feeling that what the Athletico fans show Courtois will make Figo feel lucky by comparison regarding his treatment by Barcelona fans when he went to Camp Nou as a Madridista 

18 hours ago, Barry Bridges said:

I respect that you're quite open and honest about your loyalties being with Genk and/or any belgian player ahead of Chelsea. A lot of people would try and hide it despite their actions/comments making it very clear. 

Thank you, Barry Bridges!