Diego "the guv'nor" Costa

Also for what it's worth, this is Conte speaking to the greatest goalkeeper of his generation when his side were 14 points clear at the top of the league and had secured the title several weeks beforehand:

You’re a disappointment, a defeat from the moment you open your mouth. Just like all the rest of these half-wits.

I stand by what I said blown out of proportion and with the media just wanting us to fail From we started this run they will take this story and do everything they can to undermine us. I can see this having the opposite effect of what the media wants Conte has shown to be a extremely clever manager

My guess is that all this has been spun up out of nothing by the media for the clickbait.

This whole Chinese league thing is starting to boil my piss though.

I'm not sure where they're getting all the money; probably all the cheap crap they flog on fleabay.

At this rate all the best players in the world will be suppin' noodles earning millions and European teams will be left fighting for the likes of Joey Barton or James Milner.

It's a funny old game.

Calm yer t*ts people, they don't like it up 'em.

1 minute ago, john4370 said:

My guess is that all this has been spun up out of nothing by the media for the clickbait.

This whole Chinese league thing is starting to boil my piss though.

I'm not sure where they're getting all the money; probably all the cheap crap they flog on fleabay.

At this rate all the best players in the world will be suppin' noodles earning millions and European teams will be left fighting for the likes of Joey Barton or James Milner.

It's a funny old game.

Calm yer t*ts people, they don't like it up 'em.

No disrespect meant but are you actually under the influence of some seriously strong narcotics?

Disgraceful behaviour tbh. 

Too many sources are running with this story for that not to be something in it, at the very least I think costa has thrown his toys out of the pram and is using the China opportunity to vent. 

At worst he is seriously considering leaving for money.

Either way it's a real kick in the teeth for the club at a time we needed togetherness to bounce back from that Tottenham defeat and get the title surge back on track. 

Hopefully I'm massively over reacting, and we look back on this with a smile on our faces and the premier league trophy at the end of the season, but I can't help feeling negative about the whole situation at the moment. 

19 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I stand by what I said blown out of proportion and with the media just wanting us to fail From we started this run they will take this story and do everything they can to undermine us. I can see this having the opposite effect of what the media wants Conte has shown to be a extremely clever manager

Hope so, the thought of Emenalo on the phone to Loic Remy is shuddering. 

There's a video on the Chelsea Facebook page of training, in which Diego is clearly involved. I've no doubt there's some elements of truth in this story (all concerned are fiery), but there's clearly a lot of stuff they've invented to flesh the story out a bit. Throw in the old rumour about China and you've got a great article. Hopefully it isn't true and it all blows over. I just can't see the logic in abandoning a great chance at winning the title to go and fade away in China? We shall see...

If Costa is even considering a move to China, then I'm disappointed, surprised, and disgusted. Perhaps I'm naive. I genuinely thought Costa is someone who plays with passion for the game, not someone who would bugger off to a meaningless league purely for the money. Seriously, what could he buy with a higher salary that can't can't afford on his current salary? 

This is heartbreaking if true even if it doesn't come to fruition. 

:sad:

Edited by offside