Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As a defender the best thing you can do is be solid, like Bertrand has at Southampton. Kalas hasn't done that at Boro in the Champiomship, he's been OK but he's not been exactly solid.

Do you watch much championship games? I admit I don't watch all the games, but I like to watch some games where our loanees are playing, and he's been pretty impressive. 

Are you blind? Can you not see what im writing you silly armchair fan?

Why are you calling Blue Daze an armchair fan? There are plenty of other rude things you could call him and be correct(!) but he clearly isn't an armchair fan.

Suffice to say, if you said some of the things in a pub outside the Bridge that you say here, you would be crucified. 

Edited by RichardCFC

Zouma has actually broke into the team on merit, displacing Cahill for a period as well as being picked to play in a new position in a League Cup Final.

Kalas, while a prospect, has only played when other players were being rested.

He is a long way behind Zouma and even further away from breaking into our team ahead of Ivanovic.

True he did. But you could say the same about Ake, he's been part of the squad yet hardly got any game time, but that doesn't take away what a great prospect he is.

I never said he was going to automatically come in and start games over ivanovic.. I said in the future (maybe 3-4 years from now) he could potentially be ivan's successor. 

Why are you calling Blue Daze an armchair fan? There's plenty of other rude things you could call him and be correct(!) but he clearly isn't an armchair fan.

Suffice to say, if you said some of the things in a pub outside the Bridge that you say here, you would be crucified. 

he just seems like one in all honesty, doesn't seem like the type to exactly go to all the games.

Thats whats great about football right? Everyone has their opinions which people can argue about to no end

Do you watch much championship games? I admit I don't watch all the games, but I like to watch some games where our loanees are playing, and he's been pretty impressive.

I do watch quite abit of it yes and mostly I have watched Boro games due to him and Bamford been there. He's been ok, had some good games and have some bad games, as a I said not solid.

Are you blind? Can you not see what im writing you silly armchair fan?

Im very loyal to Ivanovic, but you act like no matter what happens you'd want Ivanovic to stay? Lets say PSG offered us 200m for him, you still want him to stay? Clearly not. So shutup and stop acting superior you arrogant rodent.

Armchair fan?

Very hard to take you seriously. It's like being assailed by a wet fart. Unpleasant and lacking substance.

Edited by Blue Daze

Armchair fan?

Do you even go to games or just sit and talk about it on the internet? I've met plenty of people like you, and most of them have never been to a single game lol. Just comment about it online.

Do you even go to games or just sit and talk about it on the internet? I've met plenty of people like you, and most of them have never been to a single game lol. Just comment about it online.

I really don't get how armchair fan is even an insult tbh. That means they don't support the club? They don't know anything about football because they aren't going to see it live? Yet they'll probably see more on a TV screen than they would if they were at the game anyway.

Gotta say to Praz that's a weird insult to throw at someone, you'd have been better off just calling him a d**khead or a tosser. He goes to games so calling him an Armchair fan makes you look stupid.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

I do watch quite abit of it yes and mostly I have watched Boro games due to him and Bamford been there. He's been ok, had some good games and have some bad games, as a I said not solid.

I suppose, but for things like this only time will really tell. I mean a few years ago Im sure along with me there were plenty of people who thought McEachran almost had to break into our first team, and that turned out horribly

Yes I go to games, would you like directions? Are you looking for a friend to take you to matches? How sweet.

I really don't get how armchair fan is even an insult tbh. That means they don't support the club? They don't know anything about football because they aren't going to see it live? Yet they'll probably see more on a TV screen than they would if they were at the game anyway.

Gotta say to Praz that's a weird insult to throw at someone, you'd have been better off just calling him a d**khead or a tosser. He goes to games so calling him an Armchair fan makes you look stupid.

Armchair fans, IMO, are the types that sit and comment about it online all the time but don't watch all the games and never even go to any games

Quite a few, 10-15 games perhaps? Some UCL games, few premiership games and a single capital one cup game.

What about yourself?

Not sure how you're still alive - I can only assume you don't say all of the sh*t you say here, at SB. And likewise, Champions League home games, a few Prem games and Palace away. Though not sure why you're asking, I only did because you have called everyone under the sun an armchair fan in the last 10 minutes.

Armchair fans, IMO, are the types that sit and comment about it online all the time but don't watch all the games and never even go to any games

But if they watch it from the armchairs then they are watching the games. And they see more of the game than a person who is there as they have the ad tangle of multiple camera angles. It's a pathetic critiscm that means jack sh*t at the end of the day.

Calling someone an armchair fan is an obtuse and condescending form of argument. If someone is an "armchair fan" then perhaps stop to think why this might be the case - financial reasons? Medical reasons? Location? Who cares? It's an argument that is descended on when all else has lost.

Not sure how you're still alive - I can only assume you don't say all of the sh*t you say here, at SB. And likewise, Champions League home games, a few Prem games and Palace away. Though not sure why you're asking, I only did because you have called everyone under the sun an armchair fan in the last 10 minutes.

I say a lot of things I say here at SB and people agree with me lol... It seems only a few brainless morons on the internet seem to think that its so far-fetched that Kalas has great potential for the future, and also that Mikel has overstayed his welcome at the club, most people I speak to tend to agree that Mikel should be gone by the end of the season. 

Please enlighten me where i've called 'everyone under the sun' a armchair fan? I've called 1 (maybe 2) people that..

I asked because you asked me

Calling someone an armchair fan is an obtuse and condescending form of argument. If someone is an "armchair fan" then perhaps stop to think why this might be the case - financial reasons? Medical reasons? Location? Who cares? It's an argument that is descended on when all else has lost.

He in his back pedalling seems to think it's someone who doesn't watch football at all. Don't get how that one works.

I say a lot of things I say here at SB and people agree with me lol... It seems only a few brainless morons on the internet seem to think that its so far-fetched that Kalas has great potential for the future, and also that Mikel has overstayed his welcome at the club, most people I speak to tend to agree that Mikel should be gone by the end of the season.

Please enlighten me where i've called 'everyone under the sun' a armchair fan? I've called 1 (maybe 2) people that..

I asked because you asked me

You might help yourself if you stopped insulting people, it will get you banned if you continue as I'm sure the mods won't take to kindly to it.

Not really, I just can't take some people so seriously when they act like they know so much about the game and support the club, but has never gone to a game.

Nothing has been lost at all, you just seem very salty about the situation

Not really, I just can't take some people so seriously when they act like they know so much about the game and support the club, but has never gone to a game.

So if someone hasn't viewed live football that means they know nothing about it? Even if they've played it or watch it on TV every week? Like as I said watching a game on TV you see MORE of the game than you do live.

Going to games doesn't exponentially increase wisdom you know. They watch the same game.