Your Best Games Of All Time

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Ocarina of time. Simple as.

Love ocarina of time.

In terms of games I've played over and over again, it's final fantasy 8,9,10, have probably eaten around 4/50th ours of my life, especially 10 trying to get hard enough to kill penance!

Zelda

final fantasy 7,8,9,10

mgs

pes up til 6.

fallout

gta

dark souls

Last of us.

Gran turismo 1-3.

Ratchet and clank

Older games I was into

Turtles on nes

kid Icarus

rygar

battle of Olympic

Bubble bobble

Revenge of shinobi

streets of rage 123

kung fu

and there's probably heaps more I can't think of.

But this is my earliest gaming memory.

Back in the days when it was actually an accomplishment to finish a game.

nxgbh.jpg

Just seen this wow. By the time you made it through this, you were down to ur last turtle. Really hard game as there was no saves. I never completed as a kid, used to get into the techno drome but only ever made it to shredder a couple of times.

Actually completed for the first time about a year ago, but it's a lot easier being able to save your game!

Just seen this wow. By the time you made it through this, you were down to ur last turtle. Really hard game as there was no saves. I never completed as a kid, used to get into the techno drome but only ever made it to shredder a couple of times.

Actually completed for the first time about a year ago, but it's a lot easier being able to save your game!

First game I ever completed but only ever did it the once.

Remember the bit on the airport level where you had g the spiked walls that closed in on you and you had to squeeze through small gaps in the floor to avoid instant death?

Man that game was unforgiving.

First game I ever completed but only ever did it the once.

Remember the bit on the airport level where you had g the spiked walls that closed in on you and you had to squeeze through small gaps in the floor to avoid instant death?

Man that game was unforgiving.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bklUjDrxXr4/VHpAT1uv7nI/AAAAAAAADCk/42W8kP_xq-A/s1600/tmnt-image16.png

It was brutal. I think turtles and shinobi were my favourite older games. Most games these days are too easy, probably why I like dark souls, because that gane actually wants you to fail!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bklUjDrxXr4/VHpAT1uv7nI/AAAAAAAADCk/42W8kP_xq-A/s1600/tmnt-image16.png

It was brutal. I think turtles and shinobi were my favourite older games. Most games these days are too easy, probably why I like dark souls, because that gane actually wants you to fail!

Ah a fellow Sun Bro! 

Love the Dark Souls games, prefer the first to the second... I've sunk so many hours into that game. 

Bloodborne was awesome too. Looking forward to Dark Souls 3 next year, the new stuff they've added sounds great. 

Carmageddon, what a game. And the first game to be spoiled by bleeding heart do gooders

The top 3 just made me laugh, certainly with their non-pc early levels.

You can get get Carmageddon on Android now, as they've re-done it via a Kickstarter campaign. The cars are just as undriveable, but fun - say your prayers :)

Yeah Ive had a go on it, a good laugh. Loved both those other 2 games too, any Duke Nukem is class and mad. Even the one that took 15 years to be made.

• 3 weeks later...

- Mass Effect series.

- TES series.

- GoW series.

- Rockstar games.

I assume that's the Gears of War series? If so, absolutely yes.

1. Gears of War series

2. Final Fantasy III for the SNES

3. World of Warcraft (any game having me play for 8'ish years has to be on the list)

4. Final Fantasy VII for the PSOne

5. Phantasy Star I for the Sega Master System and...

6. Phantasy Star II for the Sega Genesis

7. Half-Life 2

8. Portal 1 and 2 (please release a 3)

9. KOTOR

I assume that's the Gears of War series? If so, absolutely yes.

1. Gears of War series

2. Final Fantasy III for the SNES

3. World of Warcraft (any game having me play for 8'ish years has to be on the list)

4. Final Fantasy VII for the PSOne

5. Phantasy Star I for the Sega Master System and...

6. Phantasy Star II for the Sega Genesis

7. Half-Life 2

8. Portal 1 and 2 (please release a 3)

9. KOTOR

It is indeed mate absolutely adored that series of games! Not sure now that the main character isn't Marcus, I think he really made the series, saying that I'll probably still buy it but it's a bit like killing of MasterChief in Halo (which I'm concerned about on the new game), just doesn't sit right IMO.

In no particular order:

1) KOTOR (I know I said in no order but this is bar far the best game I've ever played. I think I've played through it about seven times and I only chose the light side once. It also contains the most jaw-dropping moment I've ever had in gaming. You know what I mean if you've played it!)

2) Halo (all of them)

3) Project Gotham Racing 2

4) Burnout 2

5) Splinter Cell (all of them)

6) GTA: Vice City

7) C&C: Red Alert 2 (with Yuri's Revenge expansion pack)

8) Forza (all of them)

9) Forza Horizon 2

10) Skyrim

Edited by Huttsey

• 4 weeks later...

Only one game that really caused me to spend far too much of my time on. The Championship Manager 01/02 game by sports interactive. Was 13 years old when I first played it, my brothers and I, sharing one dusty old desktop PC, all playing in the same league against eachother. Was the Chelsea team with Zola, Hasselbaink, Zenden, Gronkjaer, Lampard and Petit I think.

Some very, very intense emotions caused by that game.

Last year, having discovered this game has been kept alive all these years with yearly updates, we set up an 4-way league online against each other. Incredibly, it was still very intense and enjoyable. Fighting for transfers, battling each other with wild formations and tactics.

Still the best game ever made for me.

How you can get a bunch of names and numbers on a screen to cause such intense emotions is quite something.

(The only other game was the first metal gear solid game on the PlayStation. Remember it being very different to other games.)

• 3 weeks later...

- Red Dead Redemption

- Pokémon SoulSilver

- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

- The Football manager franchise

I got Red dead redemption because a friend of mine told me it was sort of okay/good. So I went to the store and got it, and I did not see the light of day again for about three days.. I was hooked, this game was just amazing!

• 1 month later...

• 10 months later...

41 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Metal Gear Solid

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

PES 6

Deus Ex

PES6 was good. That was the one where you could choose up to 4 teams and get a combination off the best players from all 4 teams in friendly mode. Me and my brothers loved that.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Pellet fight.

Two small groups roll up bits of paper into pellets and fire them mercilessly at eachother. 

Plenty of crying, plenty of excitement, plenty of stings and bruises. 

Ah... Days of a childhood with few toys and many siblings. :]