Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EdinburghBlue

E3 2015 June 16-18

Fallout's not about the graphic but all about the story and the npcs. Any chance that Bethesda will manage to grasp this simple truth? Maybe there's still time to outsource that part to Obsidian...

;)

Xbox have apparently just announced that Xbox One will allow backwards compatibility with 360 games. Wow!

Plus the xbone able to use pc mods. MS are killing E3.

And DA:I + Titanfall going on EA Access. Microsoft doing a great job. Wonder what Sony will offer to top it.

Don't think Sony has anything. They'll talk about Project Morpheus which is their VR headset and they apparently have some 1st party studios dedicated to making content for it.

We'll probably see some more of Uncharted 4 and No Man's Sky but I'm not sure they'll have a real big wow up their sleeve.

Don't think Sony has anything. They'll talk about Project Morpheus which is their VR headset and they apparently have some 1st party studios dedicated to making content for it.

We'll probably see some more of Uncharted 4 and No Man's Sky but I'm not sure they'll have a real big wow up their sleeve.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this, everything I read on the built up was that this was so much more important to Microsoft than play station due to the differences in sales worldwide!

Uncharted 4 is going to be there for sure as is Morpheus (just hope it's brief, only so much you can show of a VR headset). No Man's Sky still looks like a game that'll get boring after 2 hours based on what they've shown so far, hope if they show it, they're able to persuade me otherwise.

Ratchet and Clank has been shown off already so it'll be pretty boring if they show it off for long.

They'll probably have a longer trailer for Persona 5 (massively looking forward to that one).

Last Guardian would probably be a show stealer if they actually showed it. Given people have been waiting years for it and we've seen almost nothing, still seems unlikely.

Square Enix could show off some of their games at Sony's show or save it for their own (FFXV is certain, Kingdom Hearts 3 is likely, FFVII remake is heavily rumoured).

Outside of that, not a clue what they could be showing. I do know that the Vita will be lucky to be on screen for more than a couple of minutes, if at all. 

Jesus that hololens thing was mad.

I'm not a fan of it. It has a limited field of view, basically you can only see a box infront of you. I can't see it ever replacing gaming on a tv.

I actually wasn't all that impressed by Microsoft. I love that we are now getting backwards compatibility, but after that was announced i wasn't all that impressed. The games didn't really impress me, Cuphead, the Rare collection and Tomb Raider looked good, but the rest either didn't interest me or i didn't see enough of the game.

Time for EA to knock Need for Speed on head and concentrate on other games. So many significantly better alternatives nowadays.

I think if you're looking for a pimp up your ride and street race there's still a market for it, I prefer forza tbh.

I think if you're looking for a pimp up your ride and street race there's still a market for it, I prefer forza tbh.

Yeah same, Horizon in particular has rendered NFS pretty pointless. Unless, like you say, some people's only desire is to put some chavvy bodykit and Nos on their ride, then it's all they've got.

NFS has been poor since the original Most Wanted IMO.