What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Thanks for reminding me gonna set that in to tape now

Interesting that you use the word "tape" BW. I work away a lot and often find myself phoning the Mrs and asking her to set the tape to record whatever when in fact what I mean is set the Sky+!!

There seem to be more and more good drama's on lately - particularly on Sky. But the ONE programme I look forward to watching every week when I'm home at the weekend is Modern Family. So well written, funny and at times moving and the only show I can think of where I actually like every character.

Interesting that you use the word "tape" BW. I work away a lot and often find myself phoning the Mrs and asking her to set the tape to record whatever when in fact what I mean is set the Sky+!!

There seem to be more and more good drama's on lately - particularly on Sky. But the ONE programme I look forward to watching every week when I'm home at the weekend is Modern Family. So well written, funny and at times moving and the only show I can think of where I actually like every character.

Haha guess I'm stuck in the old ways of recording on VHS so still use the old words I totally meant record it on Sky

Currently watching Sense8 on Netflix, about 4/5 episodes in.... It's okay but nothing is really happening, bit too much of a slow burner really. 

Working my way through Brooklyn 99 season two, very funny surprisingly better than I expected as a series.  

Currently watching Sense8 on Netflix, about 4/5 episodes in.... It's okay but nothing is really happening, bit too much of a slow burner really. 

Working my way through Brooklyn 99 season two, very funny surprisingly better than I expected as a series.  

Felt the same way, I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. Watched the debut episode cause there was nothing else on and I actually really liked it, Rosa Diaz is the best part about the show though.

Felt the same way, I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. Watched the debut episode cause there was nothing else on and I actually really liked it, Rosa Diaz is the best part about the show though.

Rosa is hot, she could abuse me all night long ;)

I started to watch the series because of Andre Braugher, I just re-watched the full Homicide series when this was launched.

It has a bit of the Father Ted about. 

On paper the concept sounds pretty lame and done to death (Jokes about Irish priests oh ha de ha).

But Brooklyn 99 has a fantastic cast, all the characters are well written and it continues to surprise me how funny it is... Terry Crews is my personal highlight, really makes me laugh. 

It has a bit of the Father Ted about. 

On paper the concept sounds pretty lame and done to death (Jokes about Irish priests oh ha de ha).

But Brooklyn 99 has a fantastic cast, all the characters are well written and it continues to surprise me how funny it is... Terry Crews is my personal highlight, really makes me laugh.

Easily my favourite thing on TV at the moment, since Vikings finished. I love the 2 sh*tty cops, even more so since one admitted they balls up on purpose...

Enjoy it? It's been recommended to me.

It had it's moments but largely it is too slowly paced and whole episodes pass without the narrative progressing.

It's a nice concept but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. Can't fault the acting or production but I wouldn't make it a priority to watch it.

It had it's moments but largely it is too slowly paced and whole episodes pass without the narrative progressing.

It's a nice concept but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. Can't fault the acting or production but I wouldn't make it a priority to watch it.

I'll probably watch Penny Dreadful first. Heard good things about it.

Finished watching Twin Peaks a couple of weeks ago, I was absolutely blown away, it's amazing.

Got a bit obsessed with it to be honest, started pulling out the major's speech for pretty much any occasion, successfully tried out a few of Gordon Cole's lines at a party, which I was quite happy about.