What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Sporting Greats and The time of their lives.

Sporting Greats I have watched the ones about Jesse Owens, Daley Thompson.

The time of their lives about the 1980 1984 and 1992 Olympic Games.

Also one about Man Utd 1977 FA Cup win. It had Jimmy Greenhoff, Lou Macari and Sammy McIlroy. Gave a good insight into the top flight of English football back then.

Edited by erskblue

On 27/02/2017 at 21:46, luckywerthers said:

i have finally cracked and started the walking dead, have never really been in to zombies so have never bothered with it but... millions of others are not wrong !! it is frigging brilliant !! very very surprised

https://moviepilot.com/p/bad-cgi-deer-the-walking-dead/4219995?utm_source=fb-stream-post&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=the-best-reactions-about-that-bad-cgi-deer-in-the-walking-dead

13 hours ago, Blueblur said:

I'm speeding through episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix. Insanely good and oh so funny. I've never seen a show so irreverent, nothing is taboo! 

the greatest, my favorite scene

eventhough it kinda slowed down in recent seasons but season 1-10 is an experience

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

18 hours ago, bluedave said:

I'm about half way through Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and it's very entertaining, although I have no idea what's going on. I'm assuming it will start to make more sense by the end of the series.

It's good isn't it, i loved the books and was worried they wouldn't do them justice.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

It's good isn't it, i loved the books and was worried they wouldn't do them justice.

Yeah - I've not read the books (or anything by Douglas Adams) so started on this with an open mind. It's far weirder than I was expecting. It's described as a 'sci-fi detective series' so I as expecting something darker and slow paced, which couldn't have been further from the truth.

27 minutes ago, bluedave said:

Yeah - I've not read the books (or anything by Douglas Adams) so started on this with an open mind. It's far weirder than I was expecting. It's described as a 'sci-fi detective series' so I as expecting something darker and slow paced, which couldn't have been further from the truth.

Love Dirk Gently and all of Douglas Adams' stuff.  The books are well worth reading and I think even better than the tv series.  Genuinely funny and the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy is probably in my top ten books of all time. 

I know I'd probably enjoy his books, I think I was put off reading them because they seemed to be really popular with the geeky kids when I was at school school, which seems a bit silly really.

On a different subject - Has anybody seen the new Rick and Morty episode? I haven't but from what I've heard it's brilliant. For me this is the best comedy series on TV in years.

On 4/4/2017 at 03:34, Blueblur said:

Iron Fist. It's dull. 4 episodes left till I have finished it, but it's becoming a drag now. Doesn't hold a candle to Daredevil or even Luke Cage. 

Finn Jones can't act. 

So many plot holes. First fail for Marvel's TV universe. Although Luke Cage is average.

• 2 weeks later...

Legion was bloody brilliant. I found it a bit boring and confusing at first but after the first few episodes everything fell into place. A really brave direction to take the tired old 'man discovers he has superpowers' scenario into. I only wish there were more than eight episodes.

On 4/14/2017 at 04:03, bluedave said:

Legion was bloody brilliant. I found it a bit boring and confusing at first but after the first few episodes everything fell into place. A really brave direction to take the tired old 'man discovers he has superpowers' scenario into. I only wish there were more than eight episodes.

Yes. That show is just so beautiful. So picturesque. just like hannibal