What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Bobbywoodhogan

I watched the latest South Park episode last night, and f**k me if this series doesn't just get better and better. The previous episode where the kids played dress-up as ninjas and were mistaken by the adults for ISIS terrorists was a classic too. By far the best satire on TV at the moment.

Completely agree with you, love it.

Will anyone be tuning in to the walking dead mid-season finale later?

Watched it, and was pretty underwhelmed. The first episodes in this season were great, then it's just dragged on, and the it feels like it has finished mid episode, rather than mid season.

Why wouldn't rick just cover himself in zombie guts, sneak through the horde and get a car or something to draw them away?

Michone has walked through walkers with them 2 zombie in chains before so she could've done the same!

The whole glenn saga seems pretty pointless and feels like a bit of cheap stunt aswell.

Watched it, and was pretty underwhelmed. The first episodes in this season were great, then it's just dragged on, and the it feels like it has finished mid episode, rather than mid season.

Why wouldn't rick just cover himself in zombie guts, sneak through the horde and get a car or something to draw them away?

Michone has walked through walkers with them 2 zombie in chains before so she could've done the same!

The whole glenn saga seems pretty pointless and feels like a bit of cheap stunt aswell.

Agreed, after a great start I think this season started to lose its way after those first few episodes. Tbh how much longer can it continue? I think next season they should go to Washington and have it be the final season.

Yeah I agree, I thought it got kind of boring after terminus myself. Start of this season was promising though.

I'm getting the feeling they're stretching everything out a bit.

I guess Rick didn't go on his own because then the zombies would have gotten to the rest of the group. He could have done it before they broke into the camp though. 

It definitely isn't my favourite show either.

I now have between Christmas and New Year off and I intend to spend it eating and binge watching TV shows. What one show would you all recommend? I'm leaning towards Game of Thrones due to it's popularity.

Do watch Game of Thrones!  It's wonderful!