What TV Show Are You Waarching?

OZ.

Really brutal/graphic Prison drama about inmates in a maximum security jail in America.

Some great actors in this including Ernie Hudson, J.K Simmons , Dean Winters, Harold Perrineau and many others.

Came out in 1999 and was on Channel 4 back then.

Outstanding show.

The teansformaion of Beecher and the Kareem Said characters play out well.

Said plays a villain called James in a movie called Blood and Bone.

Ps. Gem. Catch up on Bones.

Another new 10 part doc on Netflix I've started. Making a Murderer.  It's chill how far police will go to send someone to prison. This happen just up the road from where I grew up

I just have the last episode left to watch, it's brilliant and one of the most gripping TV series I've ever seen. I'm watching it thinking "surely they can't frame the same guy twice ?". I don't know the verdict yet but even at this late stage I could see it go either way.

Edited by bluedave

I'm currently binge-watching Forever, a one season series with personal favourite Judd Hirsch and the yummy Ioan Gruffudd, alternating with ITV-series Vera.

Shame Forever hasn't been renewed, but I think Vera runs at least 4 seasons. What a depressing area though, Tyneside, although the ITV editor (their Maksimov LOL), may have something to do with that.

I won't ruin it for you. All I can say is locally it was covered very onesided. 

For some reason I thought there was only six episodes when there is ten... I just saw the episode where the jury reached a verdict, and since there are still a few more episodes to go I'm assuming that's not the end of the story.

One thing that really irritated me about the prosecution is their default response of "how dare they!" every time the defence makes an argument or presents evidence that could point to police corruption (as if police officers have never been corrupt before). Those two cops who testified looked guilty as f**k.

I can't help feeling sorry for Avery's mother. She always looks so miserable and, whether he did it or not, she's been through a hell of a lot.

im way behind on tv series's but i recently did breaking bad and it certainly was all it was hyped up to be.

I then went on to sons of anarchy, enjoyed it but then just over dosed on it and crashed at the start of the last season,i think the violence just got too much !!

I then went on to heroes which i have just finished and thoroughly enjoyed it, if any one has not heard of it, its about people who start developing special powers and it has some great characters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5189670/

Filmed over a 10-year period, Making a Murderer is an unprecedented real-life thriller about Steven Avery, a DNA exoneree who, while in the midst of exposing corruption in local law enforcement, finds himself the prime suspect in a grisly new crime. Set in America's heartland, the series takes viewers inside a high-stakes criminal case where reputation is everything and things are never as they appear.

^ I couldnt have said it more concisely than that.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5189670/

Filmed over a 10-year period, Making a Murderer is an unprecedented real-life thriller about Steven Avery, a DNA exoneree who, while in the midst of exposing corruption in local law enforcement, finds himself the prime suspect in a grisly new crime. Set in America's heartland, the series takes viewers inside a high-stakes criminal case where reputation is everything and things are never as they appear.

^ I couldnt have said it more concisely than that.

Sounds good!