What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Bobbywoodhogan

23 hours ago, Boyne said:

Series Two of Car Share. Superb. One of the few shows on TV that I make an effort to watch. Have to say that there is little on TV that grabs my attention. Tend to watch crime dramas; natural history programmes and history documentaries. 

and the tunes being played in that show :good2:

Fargo season 3 look's like it's going to be another belter, episode 1 last night was a great scene setter, i think its the only TV series that could use the game of bridge and get away with it.

With Fargo, American god's starting next couple of weeks it should fill the hole of The Expanse finishing for me.

17 minutes ago, Tibbers said:

Let's discuss The Office. Which one do you like, the UK one or the American version?

The UK one is a classic but i must admit, the US one is better. Everything from Dwight's persona to Jim and Pam's love story is brilliantly put together. One of the few series i loved binge watching.

On 4/21/2017 at 00:10, suttoner said:

The 3rd episode of season 2, when they go to the zoo, is classic.

On 4/21/2017 at 07:57, Devil Dog said:

the monkey seatbelted up :laugh2:

Watched the episode with the monkey last week. Bloody hilarious. Will watch the last episode tonight. Looks like tonight's could be the last made. A shame. Perhaps the cast and writers want to go out on a high. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39780365

Edited by Boyne

I just finished 13 Reasons Why, I was enjoying it but then it went on and on and on...

My biggest gripe came with the writing. It also just confirmed to me that women think Men are mind readers. Hannah (the girl at the centre of the story) expects characters to react certain ways even though she's telling them otherwise. People aren't f**king mind readers!

I started watching Taskmaster recently. It's shown on Dave but is also available via the UKTV Play catch-up service. It's a kind of panel show (yes I know...) where a bunch of comedian's have to complete a series of amusing tasks and are then judged back in the studio by the hosts (Greg Davies and Alex Horne). Mindless fluff but very funny at times.

On 04/21/2017 at 23:50, chef said:

Better Call Saul is back and the first 2 eps have been great. Hello Gus.

How is this now?

I watched the 1st season and was bored to tears with it.

May get back into it if it's got good.

13 hours ago, suttoner said:

How is this now?

I watched the 1st season and was bored to tears with it.

May get back into it if it's got good.

The first season is slow, but builds the platform for the show. Its awesome now.Theres a fair few BB characters in it now and the family tension is great.

Give it another crack.

On 10/6/2016 at 08:15, Nibs said:

I was the same and really enjoyed it. When they do the next TV awards, Sarah Lancashire should pick up best actress for that 'cos she was quite brilliant.

Ah, see she won the BAFTA last night. Fair Play. ::clap2::

• 3 weeks later...

I've just finished binge watching all 7 seasons of the Walking Dead for the last 5 months.

Whilst it was decent enough to start with, it is very over rated. I think I continued watching in large part out of habit and wanting to know how it ends.

So many characters I can't or couldn't attach to.

Season 8 should be the last, wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't though.