Bobbywoodhogan

What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Seen a couple of programmes of Portillo taking train trips around India on the trail of some British travel writer in the time of the British Raj.

Never wanted to travel there though find this reasonably interesting, for example never knew they had a tube network in New Delhi, the latter being the 2nd biggest city globally with 19m.

Edited by Strider6003

I'm finding this series interesting seeing what's in vogue in housing regardless of whether you live in terraced or cottage or new build etc.

Bizarre in a way as I'm no DIYer and have rented near all my adult life as missed the affordable home time before early 90's asset inflation exploded.

The only football link is sometimes seeing how kids bedrooms are decorated with their favorite team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003240/best-house-in-town-series-1-20-cardiff-final

15 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I'm finding this series interesting seeing what's in vogue in housing regardless of whether you live in terraced or cottage or new build etc.

Bizarre in a way as I'm no DIYer and have rented near all my adult life as missed the affordable home time before early 90's asset inflation exploded.

The only football link is sometimes seeing how kids bedrooms are decorated with their favorite team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003240/best-house-in-town-series-1-20-cardiff-final

best house in town, now theirs a contradiction in terms.

'Football’s Foreign Legion'.

The story of the initial foreign players to play in the top tier of English football back in 1978.

On ITV 4 last week.

Edited by erskblue