Pedro

skippy
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I wouldn't really gloat.

We just got twatted 3-0 by Manchester City.

It's going to take more than Pedro to sort us out, we need to get our backline sorted for this season.

We also bought a defender and are chasing another.

We needed reinforcements and they are arriving.

I'll be taking positives instead of focusing on negatives

I think genuine Manchester United fans grimace at RedCafe, to be honest

I've found RedCafe to be a pretty good forum when it comes to discussing other teams. It's leaps and bounds above the likes of Bluemoon, RAWK and especially ArsenalMania. It's not even in the same plane of existence. 

I am so happy with myself for not going into meltdown mode given our sluggish start and boring transfer market. FREAKIN' PEDRO!!! Dear blue gods, make this happen. I could only imagine how much a player of his quality could change the way we set up. Hazard on one side and Pedro on the other, look out! This would take a lot of pressure off our Eden.

Time to park the lambo!

baba,Pedro, possibly stones now? That would be a huge success of a transfer market.

I think this will be the first 'upgrade' signing we have made this year, rather than filling the gaps. He will bring the goals we desperately needed, I remember Willian's stats was like goal every 10 matches, while Pedro was under 4. Although stats could be deceiving, I don't think there's much argument about this one. Let's push on and get a central midfielder, forget about Stone for now , we aren't going to be fund Everton's next 2 transfer budgets.

I've found RedCafe to be a pretty good forum when it comes to discussing other teams. It's leaps and bounds above the likes of Bluemoon, RAWK and especially ArsenalMania. It's not even in the same plane of existence. 

Oh I am sure it's way above those.  But isn't it the one that some Man United fans claim to be "not indicative of all our fans?"

Saying that, I've felt that way about some of the threads in here at times 

Bluemoon is the most biased and insecure forum I've ever visited. Everyone is anti city accordig to them and no one has a better squad etc. Embarrassing forum

Edited by RickUK

One of my co-workers is a Barcelona fan.  I had to fix his 2015 Barcelona calendar (which I bought for him) for this month.  Sadly, my work does not have any color printers, and I had to mirror image the kit top to match the pose, but he will get the point when he gets here tomorrow morning.

post-11994-0-72412200-1440029377_thumb.jpg

One of my co-workers is a Barcelona fan.  I had to fix his 2015 Barcelona calendar (which I bought for him) for this month.  Sadly, my work does not have any color printers, and I had to mirror image the kit top to match the pose, but he will get the point when he gets here tomorrow morning.

That is amazing.

I'm on there, specifically to discuss "other football" such as CL and prem. You're right, it's quite levelheaded when it comes to other teams -- even with Chelsea. 

Oh I am sure it's way above those.  But isn't it the one that some Man United fans claim to be "not indicative of all our fans?"

Saying that, I've felt that way about some of the threads in here at times 

There are some "why does it always rain on me" types in here but by and large I think we actually flatter Chelsea fans in here, a) The percentage of true fans and pre Roman fans are very high, not that we don't welcome new fans but the fair-weather fans are never going to be the same quality as the fans on here who actually know the in's and out's of chelsea   b) I've run in to some twat heads at the Bridge believe me, and in pubs on match day, Chelsea fans have a bad rep, some undeserved and some deserved, I really haven't come across anyone on here that is wildly unlikable, and I take exception quite easily.

It was said barely any Man U fans have been to old Trafford maybe so, but 90 percent of chelsea fans would look at you as if you were insane if you put a bunch of celery in your bag to go to a winners parade let alone know how it came about, if you asked them about greyhounds and chelsea they wouldn't have the foggiest what you're on about, so I think we have a pretty good representation of authentic supporters in here. 

Bluemoon is the most biased and insecure forum I've ever visited. Everyone is anti city accordig to them and no one has a better squad etc. Embarrassing forum

I think City fans confuse hatred with indifference.

United and Liverpool (to me) are clubs that inspire love or hate. Whereas I couldn't give two hoots about city.

Have to say these types of captures tells about the club's stature. To think we are on the same level with ManU in players minds choosing a club to join is something to be proud of. Their turnover is still almost double of ours and they are known even in the most remote places in the world.

Hope this deal is sealed today.