*Official* Pedro to Chelsea

Bobbywoodhogan

Top four when I ate them but they slumped a little so I picked a new cereal. A title challenging one. However I might need another change. What do they eat in Leicester for breakfast?

The Pedro thread seems to have gone off at a bit of a tangent since I last viewed it!!

Still enjoy a bowl of sugar puffs but they ain't the same as I remember them as a kid. Loadsa sugar and I still used to add MORE sugar (although your p*ss does still have that sugar puff smell when you have to take a leak - why is that?). 

I was very pleased when we signed Pedro. He was a player I always rated highly and I had high hopes that Pedro and Hazard would give us a little of what we had when we have Duff and Robben. 

No doubt he has failed to live up to his price tag this season however nor have just about every one else in the team and he has had the additional burden that others haven't had of adjusting to a new league.

I am of the view that writing him off now would be too hasty.  I'd like to see him stay and try and prove himself next season, hopefully with a higher performing team and a little l4ess turmoil in the squad.

Last night summed Pedro up for me. Some nice moments and good feet but ultimately NOT quite good enough. Hazard put one on a plate for him and that should have been

2-0 & game over yet minutes later we drop points (although not his fault that Begovic completely f**ked up).

Just not convinced with Pedro. At times he's good and a tidy player but just lacks that special something so it will be interesting to see what Conte decides.

Weren't you a fan of Schurrle, Nibs? Surprised you haven't taken to Pedro then, they are virtually the same player. 

• 1 month later...

Of course he'd like to return, a lot of players want to go back to their home town club. However I'm confident he means in a few years time and to see his career out there, I don't think he's being disrespectful or angling for a move now.

Of course he'd like to return, a lot of players want to go back to their home town club. However I'm confident he means in a few years time and to see his career out there, I don't think he's being disrespectful or angling for a move now.

Home town? Pedro is from the Canary Islands

I think People somehow rate Pedro because he used to olay for Barca. Yes Salah and Cuadrado was worse here, but honestly it wasnt by much. Bang average and not someone who should be startibg on a regular basis

My thoughts, man!

Surprised by the amount of hate towards Pedro, I think he's a decent player who brings something to the team.

He brings something we dont have from any other player in that hes excellent at getting into the box between defenders, very similar to how lampard used too. I dont think we really used him right playing as some kind of creative player, its just not his game.