*Official* Pedro to Chelsea

This direct football really suits Pedro. Had a fantastic match yesterday and is playing much better than I expected from him as i was never a big fan. He seems to be the type of player who plays best on instinct, given a bit of time and he seems to more often than not misplace a pass or make the wrong decision but playing natural, quick, direct football he can be sublime.

1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

That guys always slated him, I find it weird cause even though he was a little underwhelming last season he was certainly not even close to one of the worst players I've ever seen play for us.

I don't normally single people out, but he is the first to try and be a patronising smart arse, so I did chuckle when I saw his previous pearls of wisdom there...

5 minutes ago, mclovin83 said:

I don't normally single people out, but he is the first to try and be a patronising smart arse, so I did chuckle when I saw his previous pearls of wisdom there...

You did right 

6 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Some posters are quick enough to slate the guy when he's not had a good game but when he strings together a few promising performances they are nowhere to be seen.

I find that weird, we should all be thrilled with what we are seeing from our players at the minute.

Exactly and that's what pisses me off. I wasn't a fan of Moses yet I gave the guy praise after he's been proving me wrong with great performances at wing back. Which I am delighted about, there's nothing better than been wrong about a player who plays for your team. I can't imagine why anyone who previously didn't rate Pedro wouldn't be delighted right now. These are the situations when it's better to be wrong.

I'm not saying anyone should get carried away either I'm just saying if you're gonna slate them when they aren't performing at least give them some praise when they do.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

10 hours ago, Pete Campbell said:

I'd much prefer Willian playing on that right hand side, but I think Conte will fit them both in next game if Costa isn't fit.

Pedro provides dar more of a threat that Willian in front of goal, and he makes excellent runs in behind with his electric pace, which neither Hazard nor Willian do, I think he has to be our starting right forward. Can't see Willian coming in even if Costa isn't fit, Think we'd just start with Hazard, Bats and Pedro. 

I'm delighted Pedro is doing well for us this season, he's proven quality and seems like a genuine bloke who just loves playing football, always plays with a smile on his face. Vote for Pedro

Pedro's game against Everton was probably better then any game Willian has played for us. And i'm a big Willian-fan. And not just that game, he's been top class since to move to 343.

Needs to keep his place and he is building a fantastic understanding with his two fellow attackers in Hazard and Costa and we need to keep that going.

Did not know that you had to consistently post on shed-end, so as to be a loyal fan or for people to not "wonder". There is something called "life", some of you need to get it, while other seem to need a month long vacation like mine more than I did. I can vouch for Spain and back trekking through it. Beautiful to say the least. 

Next time I decide to take some time off, I will make it a point to PM some of he posters on here, so that they don't get wondering or are baffled by mysterious disappearances.

Antways, i did mange to catch most of our games. Except for the 2nd half against Everton. To say that pedro had surprised would be an understatement. I just hope (contrary to the popular belief here), that he keeps up for our sake. 

Edited by didierforever

Nobody said you had to constantly post on the Shed End and telling others to get a life is pathetic.

Someone simply (correctly) pointed out that you were here slagging him off yet had not been on since he started performing well. So you were busy but it's a common trait of some posters to slag players off then not return when they're in form. Again thus did not warrant you telling other posters to get a life.

43 minutes ago, didierforever said:

It did not warrant others to doubt my loyalty towards the club. What did it mean that "he has mysteriously been missing since our form picked up". 

As for owning up to it, was I posting in other threads that people made the assumption that I won't give pedro his due? Hence the comment.

It was an incorrect assumption yes but to tell people who do post here a lot to get a life was way worse. 

5 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

It was an incorrect assumption yes but to tell people who do post here a lot to get a life was way worse. 

Fair enough, but for me doubting someone's loyalty is worse.

I did not mind the pedro dig because i deserved it. I dont like pedro, thats not a secret. I also go OTT in my criticism, I do know that. And thus, I did not mind it. Just the way a lot of fans would be wrong about Moses, Cahill, Matic. But thats what 3-4-3 has done for us. Its given this group of players an identity with each feeding off other's strengths. Specially pedro and moses.

But in no way does a difference of opinion about some player deserve a remark about someone's loyalty to the club. Thats my qualm with it.

2 hours ago, didierforever said:

I did not mind the pedro dig because i deserved it. I dont like pedro, thats not a secret. I also go OTT in my criticism, I do know that. And thus, I did not mind it. Just the way a lot of fans would be wrong about Moses, Cahill, Matic. But thats what 3-4-3 has done for us. Its given this group of players an identity with each feeding off other's strengths. Specially pedro and moses.

But in no way does a difference of opinion about some player deserve a remark about someone's loyalty to the club. Thats my qualm with it.

Fair enough I understand that

On November 14, 2016 at 03:47, didierforever said:

I don't think anyone doubted you're loyalty, the gist i got was more that you were 10 times more active in September than you have been since.