*Official* Pedro to Chelsea

Bobbywoodhogan

On 18/02/2020 at 09:12, RIP Mourinho said:

Honestly can't wait for the day his contract expires, doesn't even resemble a league 2 footballer at the minute. Would rather see Mount on the wing.

He will leave in the summer.

With Ziyech signed, it pretty much confirms it now.

Edited by Jezz

• 2 weeks later...

16 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Ran himself into the ground but he has lost that pace he had at Barcelona and seems his finishing is going also

He ran himself into the ground but I felt when he missed that chance he was just knackered abd being caught quickly so took it too early and scuffed it.

Close to my MoM tonight. His work for Barkleys second was outstanding. Won the ball and sprinted 60 metres to take the defenders away from Barkley. 

I'm really glad to see him back playing again. He's an asset and I hope he continues to play even after CHO and Pulisic get back. He offers something totally different to them.

9 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

The effort was there but he's finished as a player for a top club.

Unbelievably slow now and doesn't look as confident to shoot. 

Been a good player for us but i'm glad he's off in the summer. 

I thought we should have helped him on his way in January yet now concede he is putting in a shift and although not scoring is playing well.

It was his parried shot that gave Alonso the opportunity to get the equaliser against Bournemouth.

His shooting from the time of the previous managers has deserted him so far yet he has been good in the attacking build up and getting back to help out.

8 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I thought we should have helped him on his way in January yet now concede he is putting in a shift and although not scoring is playing well.

It was his parried shot that gave Alonso the opportunity to get the equaliser against Bournemouth.

His shooting from the time of the previous managers has deserted him so far yet he has been good in the attacking build up and getting back to help out.

I think he is never short of effort. Thing I like about him if he takes up great positions and understands the game. His link up with Giroud is great as well.

26 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

The effort was there but he's finished as a player for a top club.

Unbelievably slow now and doesn't look as confident to shoot. 

Been a good player for us but i'm glad he's off in the summer. 

He's not even that slow really, but doesn't have the stamina to last 90 minutes every 4 days

7 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

He's not even that slow really, but doesn't have the stamina to last 90 minutes every 4 days

I'm not sure, there was a moment in the first half where Barkley(?) played a ball in behind and Pedro was a good 15 yards ahead of their full back. By the time Pedro got into the box the defender had caught up and poked it out of play. 

14 hours ago, Davey Baby said:

You can't fault his work rate but there's precious little quality, in my opinion.

Far from it imo, he’s a very intelligent player and still possesses a lot of skills. The only thing that goes against him is his age, nothing he could do about it. For that reason we should let him go in summer but he’s not a crap player at all.

He had an enormous advantage over Gomez in that 1 on 1 with the keeper, you could say he's lost pace and stamina but at the same time he isn't playing week in week out so he's not in top form fitness wise. That being said I would bet on a bench player in his 20s scoring that.

Whether we keep him next season or not depends on if Willian stays on, we'll have CHO, Pulisic and Ziyech as wingers, it will be good to have one of Willian or Pedro as the 4th winger for rotation but obviously I think Willian would be a better choice.