Jump to content

enigma

Kenedy officially signs for Chelsea

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Argo said:

Did you hear about Conte's outburst at Buffon in 2014? Even if we win the title tomorrow there will be minimal to no rotation for the last two games.

Just read the article, think it was more about making a point on the bonuses/acting like they have already won it than resting up for the last couple.  They were also going for 100 points.

I think, if he believes the players can come in and we can still win the remaining game/s, he will swap the squad a little.  I can see Chalobah, Ake, Zouma, Willian, Bats and possibly RLC getting some starts.  Nothing too drastic, they've all played this year.  

 

Doubt we will see Kenedy or Solanke.  I'm not sure if he would be opposed to giving someone from the youth team a debut either, seems like a decent reward to give young players and keep them committed especially after they have been so successful again.  Ugbo? Sterling? Chalobah (Trevor)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Van Butsen said:

Doubt we will see Kenedy or Solanke.  I'm not sure if he would be opposed to giving someone from the youth team a debut either, seems like a decent reward to give young players and keep them committed especially after they have been so successful again.  Ugbo? Sterling? Chalobah (Trevor)? 

Todd Kane hopefully...

(... he's one of our own :biggrin:)

Edited by the special one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One post was a pic of him saying f**king China the other one was a sleeping security guard saying wake up China...and it was "racist" new term for anything that a non white person disagrees with, stupid posts but racist?? Come on, misuse of the word ditracts from people who actually suffer racism 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was utterly stupid of him to post such drivel but it still doesn't disguise the fact that he was a bad buy and is pretty much useless on the left.  Sell him off and release a squad space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And what exactly makes him not good enough or a bad buy exactly? Is it that he's not the second coming of Messi? Good player, done well whenever called on and well worth his place in the squad. People have no patience these days.

Oh and this whole "incident" is a total non story. Pathetic that it's actually got coverage in any media nevermind the club bowing to the PC brigade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jack h said:

And what exactly makes him not good enough or a bad buy exactly? Is it that he's not the second coming of Messi? Good player, done well whenever called on and well worth his place in the squad. People have no patience these days.

Oh and this whole "incident" is a total non story. Pathetic that it's actually got coverage in any media nevermind the club bowing to the PC brigade.

Because he's not good enough for Chelsea.

I'm not sure which games you are on anout but every time I've seen him p,at he's stood out like a sore thumb for all the wrong reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jack h said:

And what exactly makes him not good enough or a bad buy exactly? Is it that he's not the second coming of Messi? Good player, done well whenever called on and well worth his place in the squad. People have no patience these days.

Oh and this whole "incident" is a total non story. Pathetic that it's actually got coverage in any media nevermind the club bowing to the PC brigade.

When you've only got seventeen international spaces in the squad and you are short of 'home grown' players already, the seventeen have to be pretty special to gain a place in our squad. Kenedy simply isn't good enough for us or probably most premier league sides. Move him on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Because he's not good enough for Chelsea.

I'm not sure which games you are on anout but every time I've seen him p,at he's stood out like a sore thumb for all the wrong reasons.

 

In the minutes he's been given for us in competitive matches he has shown at the very least that he is competent in a number of positions and that he has potential and room for improvement. Absolutely miles ahead of Baba Rahman from what we've seen. Would rather we stick with him than just throw money at a position which isn't a massive issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, charierre said:

When you've only got seventeen international spaces in the squad and you are short of 'home grown' players already, the seventeen have to be pretty special to gain a place in our squad. Kenedy simply isn't good enough for us or probably most premier league sides. Move him on. 

Kenedy counts as U21 so doesn't taken up one of the 17 spots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...