Kenedy officially signs for Chelsea

15 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Wasn't it Lamps that got in trouble for joking about 9/11 a few days after it happened in an airport or something? Certainly didn't affect his career or Chelsea's brand recognition in America. Just the Chinese crying over f**k all with their victim mentality. More than happy to kill millions of their own people but meltdown if a 20 year old lad puts something on social media. 

Some people just can't do rational thinking, that's why media can easily manipulate public opinions.  And at this stage it is the same for Kenedy (causing trouble for joking), what is your later statement based on?

21 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Wasn't it Lamps that got in trouble for joking about 9/11 a few days after it happened in an airport or something? Certainly didn't affect his career or Chelsea's brand recognition in America. Just the Chinese crying over f**k all with their victim mentality. More than happy to kill millions of their own people but meltdown if a 20 year old lad puts something on social media. 

Lamps and terry in a lounge in Heathrow, our flight to play in a UEFA cup match was delayed because of 9-11 and there were Americans in the lounge, I assume they just have said something along the lines of Americans holding everything up in a drunken slur which Americans objected to, they then they threw their peanuts and sandwiches at the Americans moaning about it....not that I agree with that but different times, this hypersensitive society is horrible, I agree being fair to people and not offending them but f**k me these prats that pipe up at the sniff of something offensive are rediculous, cause mass disrespect and disharmony in the process of claiming to promote respect and harmony. 

Whats funny is back then there was a fine and it was forgotten now all these years later frank has had problems in New York because the story resurfaced. 

Chelsea have just released another statement.

"In view of recent events, and in light of careful consideration, Chelsea Football Club would like to suggest that the Chinese government be a little less authoritarian, a little more tolerant, and instead of pointing fingers at a 20 year old kid maybe they should take a look at their own human rights record. We look forward to visiting China again one day. Maybe in the year 2053."

I think this is going well.

44 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

"In view of recent posts, and in light of careful consideration, Chelsea Football Club would like to suggest that "a member of theshedend forum" be a little less immature, a little more respectful, and instead of  pretending as a representative of our Club and pointing fingers at a whole nation that he doesn't know maybe he should take a look at his own biases. We look forward to see him posting again one day. Maybe not in the same forum."

fixed that for you.

1 hour ago, Davey Baby said:

"In view of recent events, and in light of careful consideration, Chelsea Football Club would like to suggest that the Chinese government be a little less authoritarian, a little more tolerant, and instead of pointing fingers at a 20 year old kid maybe they should take a look at their own human rights record. We look forward to visiting China again one day. Maybe in the year 2053."

Making me crease these are, Davey. Keep 'em coming!

13 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Trust you to pop up... leave things alone, dredging up bollox, I wasn't to "communicate directly with you" remember? at least be a man of your word, you don't choose what I find morally acceptable and not, it's f**k all to do with you now piss off and don't "communicate with me" and this has f**k all to do with football or the topic, this isn't Dr. Phill, it's a football forum.

You are preaching against racism and what a horrible shameful thing it is. You are aware that a racist would say the same to you "you don't choose what I find morally acceptable and not" about their "beliefs".

You're obviously a very angry little man. I sympathise with you on one level, it's obvious you were let down as a child with regards to your upbringing. On the other hand, you are seemingly of an age where you should be at a mental level to realise what is right and what is wrong.

You can't be both a "gay basher" and go about preaching about horrible racists and the traumatic impact their acts have on innocent victims. But it seems it is beyond your limited intelligence to comprehend this.

1 hour ago, Davey Baby said:

"In view of recent posts, and in light of careful consideration, Chelsea Football Club would like to suggest that "a member of theshedend forum" be a little less immature, a little more respectful, and instead of  pretending as a representative of our Club and pointing fingers at a whole nation that he doesn't know maybe he should take a look at his own biases. We look forward to see him posting again one day. Maybe not in the same forum."

"We also request fans on a certain Forum go get a sense of humour and stop being so pathetic."

54 minutes ago, bolu said:

fixed that for you.

Fixed it for you....

Jesus the club have just released another statement.

"Dear China, on behalf of everyone at the club and on behalf of all our fans across the world, we'd just like to offer our most heartfelt and sincere apologies. Basically there is no excuse for Kenedy's comments. We thought we should expel him from your country immediately. After all, we didn't want him being tortured."

I think this one should do the trick.

Wow, they released a third statement too!

"Dear China, on behalf of everyone at the club, we deeply apologise for Kenedy's comments. We hope that this incident hasn't tarnished our special relationship, we truly hold it dear because after all, how else are we going to sell bench players for obscene prices?"

I think the point is being missed slightly.

Kenedy's posts do not need to have been (and clearly were not) racist for them to merit such an apology from the club.

They were embarrassing, rude and ill thought out.

He is an employee at the end of the day and the company he represents were visitors to a country where they wish to grow relationships for their own benefit.

You don't see huge musical artists slagging off the place they're on tour (not the smart ones anyway)

I'm sure a lot of Formula 1 drives disagree with a lot of political stances in some of the countries they visit and compete in. Do they mouth off about it? No. They respect that they're very well paid to represent their brand, they get on with their job and that's it.

That is all Kenedy should have done, every single other member of the squad managed it.

I'm a bit behind on the news and find it quite funny that this can generate so much heat on here.

I don't have a problem with what he said initially, except that his comments make him look very stupid. His failure to acknowledge his mistake and his total non-apology mark him out as a bit of a twat though. But... being a stupid twat is not a crime, so the punishment seems a bit excessive. It's just a PR exercise. Nothing more.

5 hours ago, startedwithglenn said:

You are preaching against racism and what a horrible shameful thing it is. You are aware that a racist would say the same to you "you don't choose what I find morally acceptable and not" about their "beliefs".

You're obviously a very angry little man. I sympathise with you on one level, it's obvious you were let down as a child with regards to your upbringing. On the other hand, you are seemingly of an age where you should be at a mental level to realise what is right and what is wrong.

You can't be both a "gay basher" and go about preaching about horrible racists and the traumatic impact their acts have on innocent victims. But it seems it is beyond your limited intelligence to comprehend this.

I don't feed mincey little cowards who like to be warriors online, it's painfully obvious you take great elation in that because you're a weak little man in real life who has achieved nothing and taken seriously by no one.

This is an outlet for you, it's obvious in how hard you try and how deep you try and delve, we both know this and I'm going to put you on ignore now because as we saw from our private conversation you're a purely online type, and I won't feed your big man fantasy, you're a fuxking nobody and belong on mute. 

I wonder if you'll be able to resist responding even although I won't be able to see it, I think you won't be able to incase an onlooker reads it and gives you that online fantasy fix you're craving poor little sausage, you deffinatly got bullied as school you're telegraphing it so hard. 

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

I don't feed mincey little cowards who like to be warriors online, it's painfully obvious you take great elation in that because you're a weak little man in real life who has achieved nothing and taken seriously by no one.

This is an outlet for you, it's obvious in how hard you try and how deep you try and delve, we both know this and I'm going to put you on ignore now because as we saw from our private conversation you're a purely online type, and I won't feed your big man fantasy, you're a fuxking nobody and belong on mute. 

I wonder if you'll be able to resist responding even although I won't be able to see it, I think you won't be able to incase an onlooker reads it and gives you that online fantasy fix you're craving poor little sausage, you deffinatly got bullied as school you're telegraphing it so hard. 

I take no elation in the sad fact that there are still small-minded homophobic morons like yourself in 2017.

If that is your son you are holding in your profile, I feel sorry for that kid and hope he already has or comes across somebody more accepting of people living their life in any way they chose to, law abiding of course.

As for the rest of your post, all i'll say is :laugh2:

Go ahead and put me on ignore, it is clear you neither have the mental capacity or self-control to simply chose to not read and/or respond to my posts.

• 2 weeks later...