Spuddies vs. CFC - Round 2

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

New game, new thread.

According to the Beeb, Mikel will be available for this game... But I doubt we'd see him over Ballack. Also, there may be a chance of Essien being back, so he probably gets pushed back even further. According to reports, it sounded like SWP had his best game in a Chelsea shirt yesturday, so lets hope he can carry that confidence and performance into the game. Then again, I guess its a choice out of him and Robben if Jose chooses to go with the Drogs and Sheva upfront. But will Jose revert back to the midfield 4 of Lamps, Ballack, Essien and Maka?... If so then neither of them may start. Which is a shame, because Spuds will no doubt expose our lack of width.

Come on the Chels!!

We stand a good chance of getting through tomorrow for three reasons. The first is that we have already have lost there in the league so we are hopefully due a return of the old routine. The second is that Tottenham should have knocked us out at the Bridge but didn't and third we are in good form. I am in good heart about the game tomorrow and hoping that we can pull it off tomorrow and beat them.

Trust me Gem, SWP was as up and down as ever! Sheff U were really, really poor (fancy Charlton might catch them) but SWP didn't really stand out as having a great game. Our biggest problem will be the lack of pace in the team. Diarra needs to play at right-back and Robben needs to be on the pitch to pose a threat the other way, but I suspect Jose might look to flood the midfield and make Spuds play long balls towards JT's head. I think Jose will go with:-

Cech

Diarra

Cole

JT

Ricky

Maka

Ballack

Mikel

Lamps

Robben

Drogba

I feel they had their chance to beat us and blew it . We cant be too much worse than we were at the Bridge and i feel we've learned lessons from that game. They do have good players and coming forward they can be a threat , thats why its important Essien makes the starting line up and Ballack is due a good game , hopefully this is it.

Drogba and Sheva will be alongside today, that`s why they had played equal amount of time on Sat.

Mikel will start according to Mourinho..... I think Essien will start too.

..............Cech.............

Diarra..Rikky..JT..Cole..

..............Essien...........

....Ballack.......Lampard.

.............Mikel..............

....Sheva.......Drogba...

Subs: Cudi, Boula, Robben, Kalou, Maka//Bridge.

P.S. I`m sure for 100%. Do you know why??? Because I had no opportunity to make a prediction on Sunday. F**k!! icon_sad.gif

....Ballack.......Lampard.

.............Mikel..............

....Sheva.......Drogba...

Without a doubt this will be our starting line-up. Maka hasn't got 2 games in 3 days in him which is why he played 90 mins at the weekend. Sheva, Dorgba, Lamps, Ballack all played a small part at the weekend. Mikel, Essien and Diarra were rested (mikel suspended I know).

Robben on from the bench if chasing the game, or if we need to kill it off. Expect us to play narrow in the 1st half to contain what Spurs will throw at us, then up the tempo as the game draws in. An early goal for Spurs could be fatal if we play this way, but the longer it stays 0-0 the spurs fans nervousness will creep onto the pitch and we can nick it late.

I really hate our German tv programmes. I can't watch the match tonight.

I searched the internet if some internet radio will transmit the match but I didn't find anything. Only BBC Five Live but they will transmit ManUnited as far as I know.

Does anyone here know an internet radio where I can listen to the match?

Please help me ! icon_sad.gif

It's always the same here. First they say we will have a live coverage for the replay and in the end? Nothing! It really makes me sick!

Despite I keep my fingers crossed that we will beat the f**** Tottenham tonight!

Luckydevil

I will post links in here

http://www.csrforums2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2751

later on when I get home from work (can't access the sites I need to from my work PC) - Can anyone else do it (G4 perhaps)

In the meantime I strongly recommend you install Sopcast ( http://www.csrforums2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2349 for instructions) and PPMate ( http://www.csrforums2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2347 ) as you will probably need one of these to watch it using the links I will get.

Cheers

Loz

....Mikel.......Lampard.

.............Robben...........

....Drogba.........Kalou..

Then bring in Sheva and Swp in the second half.

SWP?? Joking??

....Mikel.......Lampard.

SWP?? Joking??

What makes you think i'm joking?

When there is a lot of tired legs on the pitch by 60th minute or so, his speed will be quite helpful.

Sheva would have it easier against tired defence,too.

....Mikel.......Lampard.

SWP?? Joking??

When there is a lot of tired legs on the pitch by 60th minute or so, his speed will be quite helpful.

Tired legs? icon_lol.gif

Half of Tottenham`s squad didn`t plays on weekend, Tired legs?? icon_lol.gif

And Swp is not the best choice, he is good against Sheff, Watford and lower division teams.(I`m really start believing in it)

We have Robben and Kalou on the bench, no doubts they are much better thinking about it`s Tottenham.

....Mikel.......Lampard.

SWP?? Joking??

Tired legs? icon_lol.gif

Half of Tottenham`s squad didn`t plays on weekend, Tired legs?? icon_lol.gif

And Swp is not the best choice, he is good against Sheff, Watford and lower division teams.(I`m really start believing in it)

We have Robben and Kalou on the bench, no doubts they are much better thinking about it`s Tottenham.

1.It helps when you actually read the post before making a reply Sergey. They'll be tired in the second half no matter if the played on Saturday or not.

2. Robben and Kalou are in my starting lineup, so they can't possibly be on the bench, can they?

3. SWP was one of the best wingers in the league before coming to Chelsea. I'm not his biggest fan and he is probably on his way out in the summer but he does have a skill and lots of speed which can be used to Chelsea advantage against Tottenham defence.

the team is

cech

diarra

percy

jt

cole

ballack

mikel

lampard

swp

shev

drogba

obviously swp is the surprise. havent seen the bench but i presume(hope) robben and kalou are on there