Feeling a little bitter

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Copied from Rivals site posted by someone called Blanchflower:

You enjoyed the way you played then? You enjoy the fact that your overrated superstars collectively costing hundreds of millions of pounds spent the last 20 minutes of the game wasting time, feigning injury, disrespecting the match officials and generally 'acting' ... seriously mate you are welcome to the victory I don't give a flying f*** I just think you are responsible for helping ruin football, and if your happy with your players last night then you deserve them and they deserve you.

Just remember when you lose the Premiership this season any pivotal 2-1 results you may have had this season, oh and when your owner finalises his divorce and undergoes strict financial investigation I just hope you don't do a Leeds.

Sour grapes? icon_lol.gif247.gif247.gif

Doesnt' get much better than knocking Spurs out of the cup in the quarters in their own backyard

posted by the same fella:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Tottenham are to be held accountable over the fan invasion, then the following should apply:

1. Chelsea should be held accountable for their fan invading the pitch.

2. Ashley Cole should be held accountable for his petulant goading and beckoning of Spurs fans at the final whistle. 247.gif

3. Didier Drogba should be arrested for GBH with relation to his stamping on the legs of said Spurs Fan. (edit* I think a medal is in order personally*)

4. The FA should launch an investigation into the feigning of injury by Drogba and other Chelski scum last night.

5. Chelski should be disciplined for harassment and beratting of all match officials in all games they play... and resultingly bringing the game into disripute

I am not hurt at all about last night as I feel we looked tired, but rather the manner at which Chelski seem to be getting away with their version of football... I would sooner lose and play the way we do then have Chelski's winning reputation and play in the utterly hollow, disgusting, arrogant, ugly and self- righteous way the Chelski scum have made their own.

Oh, and all that money and how come the 'chosen one' still looks like a jacket potato whenever the temperature drops below that of him and his teams natural habitat... abroad.

happy001.gifrofl.gif169.gif247.gificon_lol.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Tottenham are to be held accountable over the fan invasion, then the following should apply:

2. Ashley Cole should be held accountable for his petulant goading and beckoning of Spurs fans at the final whistle. 247.gif

3. Didier Drogba should be arrested for GBH with relation to his stamping on the legs of said Spurs Fan. (edit* I think a medal is in order personally*)

4. The FA should launch an investigation into the feigning of injury by Drogba and other Chelski scum last night.

5. Chelski should be disciplined for harassment and beratting of all match officials in all games they play... and resultingly bringing the game into disripute

I am not hurt at all about last night as I feel we looked tired, but rather the manner at which Chelski seem to be getting away with their version of football... I would sooner lose and play the way we do then have Chelski's winning reputation and play in the utterly hollow, disgusting, arrogant, ugly and self- righteous way the Chelski scum have made their own.

Oh, and all that money and how come the 'chosen one' still looks like a jacket potato whenever the temperature drops below that of him and his teams natural habitat... abroad.

Although he spunds like a complete t***er, I have to agree with the Ashley Cole part. He did get alot of stick, but that comes with the job, you accept it and get on with it. Pay me 70,000 a week, you can put me up in front of 35000 and have them boo and give me crap all night long.

I haven't seen it but if he was inciting the crowd, then that was uncalled for and he should be held accountable for it. However, that dosen't excuse the Spurs fan running on the field by any means, especially since he threw a punch at Lampard, and not Cole.

Although he spunds like a complete t***er, I have to agree with the Ashley Cole part. He did get alot of stick, but that comes with the job, you accept it and get on with it. Pay me 70,000 a week, you can put me up in front of 35000 and have them boo and give me crap all night long.

I haven't seen it but if he was inciting the crowd, then that was uncalled for and he should be held accountable for it. However, that dosen't excuse the Spurs fan running on the field by any means, especially since he threw a punch at Lampard, and not Cole.

Rubbish. You haven't seen it and so cannot comment. Ashley was pleased with the win and his emotion was fully justified after all the stick he got. It comes with the job, yeah, but so does celebrating and giving it a bit to the other fans. Frank did worse when he scored that penalty at Anfield and i bet you didn't say anything then.

They are quite a bitter bunch on the Spurs rivals board at the best of times. Although there are several of them who are quite reasonable to be fair - RumbleSpur, FletchSpur and SouthLondonSpur for example.

Looks to me that you have got waaay too much knowledge about that web-sh*te for comfort mate

Kev

They are quite a bitter bunch on the Spurs rivals board at the best of times. Although there are several of them who are quite reasonable to be fair - RumbleSpur, FletchSpur and SouthLondonSpur for example.

Looks to me that you have got waaay too much knowledge about that web-sh*te for comfort mate

Kev

Those examples I gave frequently post on the Chelsea Rivals board and are usually good value. I checked the Spurs board after I saw the comments posted here and noticed one or two that were pretty reasonable about the whole incident and suggested that the fan got what he deserved if he went on there trying to punch Lampard.

Rubbish. You haven't seen it and so cannot comment. Ashley was pleased with the win and his emotion was fully justified after all the stick he got. It comes with the job, yeah, but so does celebrating and giving it a bit to the other fans. Frank did worse when he scored that penalty at Anfield and i bet you didn't say anything then.

Mate I did say I haven't seen it, but IF a player is inciting the crowd, then that is a problem. There is no excuse for the spurs supporter running on the pitch, but if you have a player purposely winding up the fans that that WILL create trouble, which is why there are rules in place. I'm talking about the whole concept here, not what Ashley did or didn't do, so in that respect you are right, not having seen it I can't say whether it was warranted or not. I should have put that more clearly in the 1st post.

Well, see... it wasn't at Stamford Bridge... icon_rolleyes.gif

The amount of complaining just shows how much it hurts.

Some of the bitter Spuds fans are stooping even lower than I'd expect from them. Suggesting that the only reason Cech is keeping clean sheets is because people are afraid to challenge him with his headguard and suggesting that it would be great to see somebody go in hard on him again. They really are a charmless bunch.

Some of the bitter Spuds fans are stooping even lower than I'd expect from them. Suggesting that the only reason Cech is keeping clean sheets is because people are afraid to challenge him with his headguard and suggesting that it would be great to see somebody go in hard on him again. They really are a charmless bunch.

If there's one good thing to come out of the last fortnight, it's that everything that has surrounded these cup games both on and off the pitch, has reminded, (or indeed educated), everyone, young and old, of exactly why we hate Rottenham more than any other team.

It has been forever so. And long may it last. badge.gif

PS. Gem you do great work, but for a Chelsea forum there really should be a "We Hate Tottenham" emoticon.

If there's one good thing to come out of the last fortnight, it's that everything that has surrounded these cup games both on and off the pitch, has reminded, (or indeed educated), everyone, young and old, of exactly why we hate Rottenham more than any other team.

It has been forever so. And long may it last. badge.gif

PS. Gem you do great work, but for a Chelsea forum there really should be a "We Hate Tottenham" emoticon.

You're right just, such a foolish mistake, I'll learn (and make a smilie for it) icon_wink.gif