Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea (CL) 20 Oct 2015 19:45

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

After our last win I hope we will continue in that way. We didn't show a good football, I'm looking for an improvement. It's going to be a tough game but I still expect us to win this and try to reach our good form in every possible game. 

I'd like to see this starting line:

----------------------- Begovic ---------------------------

Azpi ----------- Zouma -------- Terry ------------ Baba

------------------ Matic --------- Ramires----------------

---------------------- Loftus-Cheek------------------------

Willian ------------------------------------- Hazard

----------------------- Diego Costa -----------------------

COME ON CHELS!

Edited by IliyaKrostin

Due to the international break, I have totally lost track of our CL matches! I'm not convinced Baba is ready for this, from what I've seen today, although I don't see an obvious alternative. Perhaps shuffling Zouma about, with Cahill coming in? 

Iliya, out of interest: (in view of your user name) are you based in Russia or thereabouts? 

Due to the international break, I have totally lost track of our CL matches! I'm not convinced Baba is ready for this, from what I've seen today, although I don't see an obvious alternative. Perhaps shuffling Zouma about, with Cahill coming in? 

Iliya, out of interest: (in view of your user name) are you based in Russia or thereabouts? 

I think we should play Baba as much as we can to get him ready, I want to see him playing more games.

And about myself, I'm Ukranien.

I think we should play Baba as much as we can to get him ready, I want to see him playing more games.

And about myself, I'm Ukranien.

A Sheva compatriot, excellent! Do you support Dynamo or any other Ukranian club? People often ask me whether I support a Dutch club, but for me it's Chelsea first and a looooooong way behind probably PSV :-)

A Sheva compatriot, excellent! Do you support Dynamo or any other Ukranian club? People often ask me whether I support a Dutch club, but for me it's Chelsea first and a looooooong way behind probably PSV :-)

Well, I played football in Metalist Kharkiv until 16 y/o, then I stopped playing and now aiming to be a professional manager (coach at the moment). I don't support any team there, only Chelsea. But I'm a big fan of Yarmolenko.

Expecting one change from the side that beat Villa, Matic in for RLC. Otherwise expect Jose to remain with the same players.

Looks like Eden will be out of the first team for a while.

Hope this is the right decision by Jose.

We looked utterly dreadful today.

Not the first time he has be scapegoated, probably not the last either. He has been poor, but so have many. Have to wonder if Jose has indeed come out on top as far as Roman is concerned with any power player if Hazard will be moved on. He may not be happy on the bench for more than a game or two. 

Not the first time he has be scapegoated, probably not the last either. He has been poor, but so have many.

I don't think he's being made into a scapegoat. Jose knows this is how you get a good reaction from Hazard. He's done it before and it worked last season. Some players need an encouraging word, but some react best when they're being challenged.

Begovic

Azp--Zouma--Terry--Baba

---Ramires/RLC--Matic------

Willian-----Hazard----Pedro

--------------Costa-------------

I think this is our best team, considering Mourinho wants his wingers to run up and down the pitch.

I like that team although I would play Cahill if fit instead of Terry.

I reckon we might see us line up something like:

Begovic

Zouma - Cahill - Terry - Dave

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa 

Think he'll throw Zouma into the team for the extra height and I can imagine it's going to be about soaking up a bit of pressure and looking to give the ball to the likes Ramires, Willian and Hazard as quickly as possible on the counter attack. 

Tricky fixture this one, wouldn't turn my nose up to a point in truth and look to get the job done with the return fixtures. 

I'll go with;

Begovic

Azpi -- Zouma -- Cahill -- Baba

Ramires -- Matic

Pedro -- Fabregas -- Willian

Diego

This isn't necessarily a must win, avoiding defeat should be the objective. We looked defensively solid against Villa so in terms of the workrate/performance displayed at the weekend I think Mou will look for continuity (hence the selection of Matic/Baba). Would prefer to see Willian on the left to help Baba who may be up against it if Yarmolenko plays on the right flank. I think Mou will save JT for the weekend.

Edited by the special one

Or Jose will just stick Kenedy on instead. That would be interesting, though I doubt it'll happen

We might well see a Brazilian trio behind the striker, but Kenedy will probably not be a part of it. Willian on the left, Oscar in the middle and Ramires on the right.