Tammy Abraham

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

New Drogba?

Started to follow after him since the last year, he becomes better and better. I think in 3-4 years, we will have great attacking options like Traore, Solanke and Abraham. Traore has been loaned to Vitesse and proved himself for good, same happens to Solanke until now, Abraham is next. With good work progress with them, we will create fantastic attack Sadly, I think only one of them will make it here, please god prove me wrong. Our huge problem is we don't play our youth and probably aren't taking them serious enough. We have three machines here, let's hope one of them will make it here. In my opinion, all of them are good enough to play for us and once they gaining more experience they becoming better players.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

• 1 month later...

I think this is a right choice to loan him, we have Costa, Batshuayi and Traore at the moment. He has scored more than 40 goals in one season, he has to prove himself everywhere he play because he got big eyes on him. I think he can be an excellent striker for us in the future, I expect from him to make big things in Bristol. Good luck to him!

Very happy we got this through he is a cracking player and is exactly what we need for the push.

We will take good care of him and return him to you a better player. 

Good luck for your season lads and thankyou.

, FYI his arrival is obviously going down very well with Bristol City supporters, and i must admit ive utterly thrilled we've landed him, link to the forum thread ;p

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177100-tammy-abraham-confirmed-loan-signing/&page=10

Edited by CiderCity

FYI his arrival is obviously going down very well with Bristol City supporters

Good move for him, 10/15+ goals plus a few for the U21's perhaps will be a good year for him, and if doesn't work out we can always send him up the road to Rovers...

Up the Gas.   :tease:

Edited by the special one

Great start for Tammy and hearing The Bristol City's Manager comments - really encouraging. 

"We put an awful lot of work into signing Tammy Abraham, meeting his parents and convincing Chelsea of our philosophy. But we felt he was worth waiting for. He is a top talent and we now have two centre forwards capable of getting a lot of goals this season.

"I am looking forward to helping a top young player improve. He is a very grounded lad with great parents and we need to keep his feet on the ground and help him develop."

Hopefully, a loan move that is going to work out well for all.

Great start for Tammy and hearing The Bristol City's Manager comments - really encouraging. 

"We put an awful lot of work into signing Tammy Abraham, meeting his parents and convincing Chelsea of our philosophy. But we felt he was worth waiting for. He is a top talent and we now have two centre forwards capable of getting a lot of goals this season.

"I am looking forward to helping a top young player improve. He is a very grounded lad with great parents and we need to keep his feet on the ground and help him develop."

Hopefully, a loan move that is going to work out well for all.

That all sounds very positive, he will certainly get his chance with a manager with that attitude.

See the amazing things that could happen when we loan out academy players and give them a real chance instead of signing no named players and loaning them out?

Very happy with the transfers this window! Getting rid of trash and loaning out academy players like Abraham and Palmer