Nibs

Tammy Abraham

The signs are very promising - he is one of the few Chelsea players that I've been able to put into my fantasy football team without it immediately jinxing him (so far, touch wood, etc.)

That puts him in such esteemed company as:

- Ivanovic

- Lampard

- Drogba

- Hazard

21 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

The signs are very promising - he is one of the few Chelsea players that I've been able to put into my fantasy football team without it immediately jinxing him (so far, touch wood, etc.)

- Ivanovic

- Lampard

- Drogba

- Hazard

This makes me nervous!

28 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

What I like about Abraham is that when he misses a chance, he won't go hiding. So many of our failed strikers just give up after one big miss. Abraham just let's out some frustration and get's back on with it.

He also doesn’t go hiding in the wings after getting a few kicks...

18 hours ago, Slojo said:

Despite not scoring, I thought he was actually good, Lascelles got away with a few elbows. 

Well BBC gave him MOTM.

I don't think he was in the game in the first half, second half he would've probably got a hattrick on another day! The block that Yedlin made against Abraham is one of the best bits of individual defending i have ever seen. 

1 minute ago, drjonesy1994 said:

I don't think he was in the game in the first half, second half he would've probably got a hattrick on another day! The block that Yedlin made against Abraham is one of the best bits of individual defending i have ever seen. 

Ashley Cole did that 6 times a match :laugh2:

On 18/10/2019 at 08:49, PloKoon13 said:

- Ivanovic

- Lampard

- Drogba

- Hazard

That got me thinking.

CHO - is the new Hazard

Mount - the new Lampard

Tammy - the new Drogba

Tomori - the new Terry

RLC - the new Ballack

James - the new Ivanovic

Kante - is Kante

Premier League dominance here we come.

Didnt know where to put it so putting it here since Tammy was the player fouled.

But its hilarious to see Klopp crying like a baby and refusing to accept his team was pretty average against united and didnt deserve anything.. I know its the usual tactic from managers but the media has jumped onto his wagon..

I would like us also to make more fuss about some decisions that go against us.. if we all remember there was a clear foul on Tammy in the Sheffield game as they broke and score against us.. i think VAR operates like DRS in cricket where in cases of doubt stick with the "Refs's call"..

I would want us to create more noise because it reeally does influence refs.. Fergie did all the time.. I will be surprised now if Pool dont get more 50/50s their way in the next few games..

22 hours ago, DarkMata said:

That got me thinking.

CHO - is the new Hazard

Mount - the new Lampard

Tammy - the new Drogba

Tomori - the new Terry

RLC - the new Ballack

James - the new Ivanovic

Kante - is Kante

Premier League dominance here we come.

Looks good on papers, but lets not kid ourselves these lot have a loooooong way to go!

Especially Tomori after his last few games, JT was sensational

4 hours ago, PlayDaYouf said:

Looks good on papers, but lets not kid ourselves these lot have a loooooong way to go!

Especially Tomori after his last few games, JT was sensational

Just a little tongue in cheek really, they are all new individual players with their own future to create.  It's looking very bright at the moment, but I'm still not getting carried away.  We have a long season ahead for dips in form and the initial new manager boost to maybe fade.

13 minutes ago, DarkMata said:

Just a little tongue in cheek really, they are all new individual players with their own future to create.  It's looking very bright at the moment, but I'm still not getting carried away.  We have a long season ahead for dips in form and the initial new manager boost to maybe fade.

Exactly, we're still in that early success phase.. Look at what happened to Ole after that lucky period was over. 

We got a long way to go, but at the moment things are definitely looking good

We didn’t really get a manager boost though. We showed bits and pieces but overall we probably got what we deserved at the start with results. This past month we have seen improvements throughout the team as the team becomes more comfortable with the type of football Lamps wants to play. 
I know there are going to be down periods but overall I think we’ve a good team and a good manager and we’ll go from strength to strength.

Every game that Tammy scores a goal, I have this opinion that he could have scored at least one more if not two more. He's basically still improving and learning to be more clinical, a legend in the making.