Tammy Abraham

I'm actually a bit worried for him. He was scoring goals regularly but in the recent games he is just too much isolated and needs to spend a lot of effort just to get a pass and hold the ball, he does it well but I don't want him to change into a Giroud now just because he's tall and can hold the ball, he's a great scorer.

I expect him to score against Arsenal if Pulisic is playing.

20 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I'm actually a bit worried for him. He was scoring goals regularly but in the recent games he is just too much isolated and needs to spend a lot of effort just to get a pass and hold the ball, he does it well but I don't want him to change into a Giroud now just because he's tall and can hold the ball, he's a great scorer.

I wonder if it was Kovacic he missed today giving him the service, as he could hardly hold the ball or lay it off.

12 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I wonder if it was Kovacic he missed today giving him the service, as he could hardly hold the ball or lay it off.

Maybe but that's no excuse we still had 2 world class midfielders out there. The sudden 5-2-3 makes Tammy very alone in attack, thats how it feels to me.

With 4-2-3-1 looked better to me, but we were playing mostly 4-3-3 and now 3-4-3/5-2-3, Tammy scored the most when we were playing 4-2-3-1.

42 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

His goals have dried up and so has our chances created, that is the problem for me. Abraham's doing well enough, but the creative side of our game has gone to sh*t. 

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

His goals have dried up and so has our chances created, that is the problem for me. Abraham's doing well enough, but the creative side of our game has gone to sh*t. 

Yea it all seems to be connected. Arsenal will be tough, hope to see Tammy scoring there, this season when he was scoring the whole team was doing well.

6 hours ago, robdog said:

The Great DD responds to Tammy's goal & celebration at the emirates

the other thing i like about the video is Mason mount who is actually level with CHO when the move starts and level  with Tammy by the time he scores.. what an engine.. Great on him and his desire.. 

2 hours ago, Slojo said:

He's such an upgrade on Morata it's unreal. Besides the heading mind. 

One weakness I've observed of Tammys is his heading. 

He's scored some good headers in the past on loan, so he has it in him, but were not really a team that pepper our striker with crosses, we like to pepper the first man.

1 hour ago, coco said:

He's scored some good headers in the past on loan, so he has it in him, but were not really a team that pepper our striker with crosses, we like to pepper the first man.

Is that so? I would never write it off anyway, it's something he can improve on in his young age, he definitely has the height to take advantage of it. It's just I've seen him miss some really good headers, that's my only criticism of his really, anything other than that I'm really impressed.