Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeta

Adblock and streams

Not that anyone here would ever do something as morally corrupt as watch football streams online, but if you ever did stumble across one, after mis-clicking something on your bible studies site, and wondered why you can't go to fullscreen, without disabling adblock, i have put together a very quick example of getting around that problem, without disabling adblock.

Works in Chrome, Opera. Firefox will be slightly different, but concept is basically the same.

Not that anyone here would ever do something as morally corrupt as watch football streams online, but if you ever did stumble across one, after mis-clicking something on your bible studies site, and wondered why you can't go to fullscreen, without disabling adblock, i have put together a very quick example of getting around that problem, without disabling adblock.

Works in Chrome, Opera. Firefox will be slightly different, but concept is basically the same.

full screen looks crap on all the stream i watch, unless you know where to go for HD stream ?

full screen looks crap on all the stream i watch, unless you know where to go for HD stream ?

They're never particularly amazing full-screen, since it's a stream, not TV, but I usually use websites like firstrow, cricfree.tv, vipleague, etc..