Sign in to follow this  
Scott Harris

Forgotten Players That Scored Great Goals

Great goals, i bet Tottenham fans enjoyed that game  :biggrin:

I have fond memories of that day. My Tottenham supporting mate took me with him to the Spurs member enclosure - we were the only two left at the end and he wasn't happy I made him stay to the end!

Hi! 

Really great goals.

Maybe you have thread about goal videos on this forum? I can't find it. 

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 19:39, Floyd25 said:

Mark Stein volley:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0O5DQcxy1W4

One of my first favourite players, the man saved us in 94.

John Spencer Vienna goal:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1glVHeTzsc

Vinnie Jones v.s the dippers:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkhqFXxVwNg

I've posted these before, but they are good.

I went to all those matches and in Vienna it seemed ages before Spencer put the ball away, never thought he was going to make it.

Does the Torres goal against Barca in the semi of the CL count? Or does the Ramires goal was the one that should be counted. Ramires' goals had touches of magic to them at times

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Has the Mario Stanic goal against the Hammers been mentioned?

This prompted me to get his name on the back of our kit at the time. It was only years later I found the kit and it took me a while to remember who he was. What a goal though!

Edited by Batshuayi

1 hour ago, Richard P said:

Gary Chivers against Newcastle 1980 6-0 watch the whole move it's a great team goal and would be shown over and over if it was scored now.

I had forgotten this goal, what a brilliant move, in particular Fillery's part, what a good player Fillery was. Phil Driver was a pretty decent youngster for us also. I think a long term injury for Driver stopped his progress. Shame.

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

Always will be one of my favourite goals, it's not a stunner but under the circumstances and Arsenal's unbeaten streak against us, I went completely mental!

I remember thinking after that performance that our luck was changing and we might go on to win something the next season and of course we did yet not with Ranieri. 

3 hours ago, Osgood is Good said:

Very recent history, but what a goal and how important on so many levels. Jesper Gronkjaer v Liverpool

Gronkjaer scored a number of cracking goals for us though I remember his crossing was a bit suspect

2 hours ago, Richard P said:

Liked this as was the generation of players before I started supporting yet the fans then would talk about them, though much better to appreciate them via youtube and noticed a young Chris Waddle fresh from his job at a sausage making factory!