Jose Mourinho thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

100% True.

Wow. That's unexpected.

I thought our fans are going to be silly and over cheer Mourinho -- didn't think they would stoop to such a level. Understandable that he felt frustrated by those chants, after all he has accomplished with us, and the thrashing compounded it all. 

On 10/27/2016 at 05:27, RIP Mourinho said:

Mourinho charged with misconduct by the FA for comments made ahead of the Liverpool game. 

Odds on Mourinho to claim there is a campaign against him and his team?

In fairness I do think he's been treated unfairly by the FA in terms of these and other comments.

There are aspects of the FA that really do deserve criticism. Sometimes referees really are sh*t. 

The FA refuses to answer where all the fine money goes. As long as there is no accountability, they can continue to mete out punishments in arbitrary fashion. For them Jose is an easy target for the punishments because he's known as an unpleasant person.

I don't think it's a campaign against him and his team, but I do think that there's discrimination against him as an individual within the FA.  

3 hours ago, Saru said:

Wow. That's unexpected.

I thought our fans are going to be silly and over cheer Mourinho -- didn't think they would stoop to such a level. Understandable that he felt frustrated by those chants, after all he has accomplished with us, and the thrashing compounded it all. 

I was surprised too but I got the impression it was very tongue in cheek, sort've teasing rather than malicious, such as you would to a member of your family.  And then they went straight into a few rounds of "Jose Mourinho".   So although it sounds bad, it really wasn't.  I think.

11 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I was surprised too but I got the impression it was very tongue in cheek, sort've teasing rather than malicious, such as you would to a member of your family.  And then they went straight into a few rounds of "Jose Mourinho".   So although it sounds bad, it really wasn't.  I think.

If someone from my family was "disowned", I certainly wouldn't be making tongue in cheek comments about it a few months down the line. 

I mean I would understand if it is someone like Benitez, or Villas Boas... but Mourinho, really?

Just now, Saru said:

If someone from my family was "disowned", I certainly wouldn't be making tongue in cheek comments about it a few months down the line. 

I mean I would understand if it is someone like Benitez, or Villas Boas... but Mourinho, really?

I can see what you mean but it just didn't seem like that at the time.  Think more like if your brother has been in trouble with your mum and you tease him afterwards - the crowd and Jose were like siblings. Though maybe I am completely wrong.   But I agree if it had been Benitez it would definitely have seemed malicious. and would've been 100% meant.  I just think it had a different meaning to it than it sounds.  But personally I wouldn't have done it and certainly didn't join in.

13 minutes ago, just said:

"Fat Spanish Waiter, you're just a fat spanish waiter."

Ah, probably my all time favourite football chant.

No interpretation or translation needed. Chelsea fans simply telling the man he is a complete w**ker.

The fact that Roman actually thought it might be a good idea to employ him still takes my breath away.

I literally couldn't believe it when he was appointed.  Lowest moment as a fan - even if others think I'm over-reacting, it was true for me.  Every match I winced to see him in the dug-out and at pre and post match interviews.  Shudder.

22 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I literally couldn't believe it when he was appointed.  Lowest moment as a fan - even if others think I'm over-reacting, it was true for me.  Every match I winced to see him in the dug-out and at pre and post match interviews.  Shudder.

Over-reacting?? Toi??? Impossible to over-react in that situation.  It was vomit-inducing!! :steaming:

On 10/27/2016 at 19:21, Kablamo said:

Well, you and your other Mourinhoistas can keep on telling yourselves that if it helps you all sleep better at night (where I imagine you also all wipe your backsides over your pillows so you can keep breathing in his familiar scent).

You are entitled to your opinion, but there is absolutely no need to make such an offensive remark about members of the Shed End that you have just joined.

I'm starting to feel bad for Jose, he just seems so miserable right now. He got sent to the stands today against burnley. After his moods last season I just hope he's doing ok. He just hasn't seemed happy for a couple of years even when we were winning the title two years ago he seemed angry and short tempered. I hope everything is alright with him. 

image.jpg

Benitez wasn't bad at CFC, people hated him for his comments in the past at Chelsea but top 3 finish and a European trophy is much better than the man Chelsea fans idolise did last season. Statistically Benitez left a better legacy behind. I know Chelsea fans get annoyed at any Mourinho hate but I'm sorry I can't bring myself to like a man that nearly got us relegated and only cares about himself.

25 minutes ago, MariaCFC said:

Benitez wasn't bad at CFC, people hated him for his comments in the past at Chelsea but top 3 finish and a European trophy is much better than the man Chelsea fans idolise did last season. Statistically Benitez left a better legacy behind. I know Chelsea fans get annoyed at any Mourinho hate but I'm sorry I can't bring myself to like a man that nearly got us relegated and only cares about himself.

Mourinhos legacy is far more than a top 3 finish and a european cup.

Also this whole 'nearly got us relegated' is a bit disingenuous. You can't get nearly relegated in December.

53 minutes ago, MariaCFC said:

Garbage.