Brizzleblue

Jose Mourinho thread

The more control Mourinho gets at Manchester United, the weaker they will become.

As for which tier I'd put him in, I'd say whichever tier is closest to the sewers then you'll find him in there, slithering in his own sh*t and creating an insufferable stench for others to bear.

They're blinded by him now, but eventually, they will see through him at Old Trafford. Then, he will die a slow, painful footballing death. Drowning in the angry spittle of a million Manchester United supporters. He will be forever tainted. Ruined. And I will love every single second of his demise.

The more control Mourinho gets at Manchester United, the weaker they will become.

As for which tier I'd put him in, I'd say whichever tier is closest to the sewers then you'll find him in there, slithering in his own sh*t and creating an insufferable stench for others to bear.

They're blinded by him now, but eventually, they will see through him at Old Trafford. Then, he will die a slow, painful footballing death. Drowning in the angry spittle of a million Manchester United supporters. He will be forever tainted. Ruined. And I will love every single second of his demise.

Get a grip you hateful troll

Would you like a packet of crisps with that pint of bitter?

Would you like a packet of crisps with that pint of bitter?

Bitter? The state he left our club in, I'd say I'd have every right to be.

I wouldn't expect tub-thumping, church of Mourinho simpletons to understand, but we're finally free of the man and his 'legacy'. 

Bitter? The state he left our club in, I'd say I'd have every right to be.

I wouldn't expect tub-thumping, church of Mourinho simpletons to understand, but we're finally free of the man and his 'legacy'.

Finally free of the man who delivered three league titles in five full seasons with the club.

Yeah, thank goodness we won't see his sort around here anymore.

Finally free of the man who delivered three league titles in five full seasons with the club.

Yeah, thank goodness we won't see his sort around here anymore.

Simplistic. As expected.

Tony Blair delivered Labour their record third term. Doesn't mean he did them any long term good, or that he escaped being despised by some in the party.

Simplistic. As expected.

Tony Blair delivered Labour their record third term. Doesn't mean he did them any long term good, or that he escaped being despised by some in the party.

Tony Blair as an argument against our greatest ever manager?

That's a new one.

Post this on Talkchelsea and become member of the week! Congrats!

What is it with some of the new guys, hating so much on Jose, proper complex.

RAWK supporter in disguise..

Post this on Talkchelsea and become member of the week! Congrats!

What is it with some of the new guys, hating so much on Jose, proper complex.

When you back someone so much and want them to really succeed at this club, not expecting a title every season but not a total collapse either.

Im personally angry at how the whole situation and toxic atmosphere evolved. It was all down to him. Yes the board made mistakes but let's be honest Jose has it better than most. No need to create a massive balls up as he did.

Now he's gone to Utd, it just makes you think all this time you thought he was Chelsea through and through. He actually wasn't. Yes we sacked him but that was his own doing. He could've avoided all the drama and we may have finished 4th which is respectable and excuses for could be valid.

Let's not forget how he disssed our home support. Let's see if he says the same about Utd who are nothing special themselves.

No Chelsea supporters hate Jose.

We all know what these posters are

You'll be very surprised to know that you are wrong on that front. I know several old skool supporters well into their 50s and 60s who have no time for him at all.

When you back someone so much and want them to really succeed at this club, not expecting a title every season but not a total collapse either.

Im personally angry at how the whole situation and toxic atmosphere evolved. It was all down to him. Yes the board made mistakes but let's be honest Jose has it better than most. No need to create a massive balls up as he did.

Now he's gone to Utd, it just makes you think all this time you thought he was Chelsea through and through. He actually wasn't. Yes we sacked him but that was his own doing. He could've avoided all the drama and we may have finished 4th which is respectable and excuses for could be valid.

Let's not forget how he disssed our home support. Let's see if he says the same about Utd who are nothing special themselves.

Jose has to shoulder some of the blame. This has been discussed time and time again, so no need to make the rounds.

But he's the only one who had to suffer the consequences, at Chelsea it's always the coach who is wrong, who gets all of the blame,

never ever the players.

In my point of view Jose was ready to stick it out with us, ready to fight for his life, committed himself during an unbelievable crisis,

i can only speak for myself, but that's proper Chels'.

Do you remember what Abra tried to do with the CPO?

But because the big Russian has got money, he gets away with murder.

What Mourinho did was questionable, but i get where he was coming from, lots of iPhones, Pads and a sometimes a lame atmosphere.

Too many tourists, the support could be better, just take a look at Dortmund in the Bundesliga.

But i really loved who we, the fans, supported Mourinho through this tough spell. It doesn't get any better than this.

It's shame what happened, he belonged to us, to this club.

Mourinho will have some digs at Abra and some of the players, rightly so, but i do think the Chelsea fanbase is untouchable.

But we'll see, i for one love the man to bits, but of course i support Chelsea no matter what and hope than we can beat our friend Jose.

It's about time after Inter.

You'll be very surprised to know that you are wrong on that front. I know several old skool supporters well into their 50s and 60s who have no time for him at all.

Yeah, i know some older members too, some of them are fed up with Jose's antics, they have no time for him, but you're different,

you carefully take your time to call him out.

There is a difference between respectful criticism and down right hatred which is what that poster went with.

Thank god I don't associate with people like that. Basically calling out greatest ever manager scum who belongs in the sewer.

What a classless angry little man

At talkchelsea he's called the 'cancer'.

Mate kiwi is missing out on this debat, shame.

There is a difference between respectful criticism and down right hatred which is what that poster went with.

Thank god I don't associate with people like that. Basically calling out greatest ever manager scum who belongs in the sewer.

What a classless angry little man

He's either a troll or a complete f**king moron. Either way he can f**k right off.

This is like the kind of sh*t you would read from Liverpool fans on RAWK, not from a Chelsea fan.

The man is our most successful manager ever. You don't have to like him or agree with his methods, but at least respect him for what he helped the club achieve.

Like most other Chelsea fans of course I'm disappointed things didn't work out for JM, but to carry on like this brain dead is doing is nothing short of footballing blasphemy. Jose may well have lost some of the plot towards the end, but there were a lot of extenuating circumstances that also played a part in what was going on at the club during this period. And if it was all Jose's fault how is it that some of the teams performances under Uncle Guss were just as bloody awful as anything we experienced before Jose left ?

I will always be grateful to the man for what he delivered while he was our manager, whether it was trophies,tantrums or tears, it was always done the Mourinho way.

Good health Jose  ::clap2::

I'm very glad to see the rest of the forum doesn't agree with your views at all. That's a shameful way to address your most successful manager ever. Even poor posters at RAWK have more class than this - this is Bluemoon-towards-United levels of hatred. Get a grip. 

As for Jose's falling-out tendency, I believe things will be different at Manchester United. At United, the manager has always been given full reign and control over ... well, everything.

1) SAF fell out with Beckham - he was sold to RM. Fell out with Stam - gone. Fell out with Keane - kicked out. The list with SAF is endless.

2) Moyes was allowed to clear out the entire backroom staff, take care of youth academy, change training methods. SAF, whose influence still loomed large wanted Rooney to sold to your folks at Stamford Bridge - but Moyes was allowed to override that and hand him the silly contract that every football fan and his dog now knows of.

3) LVG kicked out the likes of RVP, Nani, Rafael and co. All fan favourites, all SAF favourites. He was allowed to do that. He changed the entire style of football - he was allowed to do that, till the day poor results got him sacked. And most notably, when Di Maria fell out with LVG, it was the player who got the boot, not the manager. When wonderboy Januzaj was dropped, no one apart from LVG was in support of it. He was still allowed to do that.

So if Mourinho falls out with top players, or creates a toxic environment - everything will be done to ensure that he is comfortable again. We don't have a DoF (yet, I don't know about these rumours about Monchi) , and our CEO is not a football man. Players will be sold, staff will be released, fan favourites will be ignored. Even if the results are not favourable, the manager will be given a lot of time to set things right (something that has never been afforded to Mourinho either at RM or at Chelsea).

At United, the manager dictates it all - and that is probably one of the reasons why Mourinho always wanted the seat, and why he may actually succeed in establishing a dynasty at Old Trafford, again.

Time will tell, let's see.

I'm very glad to see the rest of the forum doesn't agree with your views at all. That's a shameful way to address your most successful manager ever. Even poor posters at RAWK have more class than this - this is Bluemoon-towards-United levels of hatred. Get a grip.

As for Jose's falling-out tendency, I believe things will be different at Manchester United. At United, the manager has always been given full reign and control over ... well, everything.

1) SAF fell out with Beckham - he was sold to RM. Fell out with Stam - gone. Fell out with Keane - kicked out. The list with SAF is endless.

2) Moyes was allowed to clear out the entire backroom staff, take care of youth academy, change training methods. SAF, whose influence still loomed large wanted Rooney to sold to your folks at Stamford Bridge - but Moyes was allowed to override that and hand him the silly contract that every football fan and his dog now knows of.

3) LVG kicked out the likes of RVP, Nani, Rafael and co. All fan favourites, all SAF favourites. He was allowed to do that. He changed the entire style of football - he was allowed to do that, till the day poor results got him sacked. And most notably, when Di Maria fell out with LVG, it was the player who got the boot, not the manager. When wonderboy Januzaj was dropped, no one apart from LVG was in support of it. He was still allowed to do that.

So if Mourinho falls out with top players, or creates a toxic environment - everything will be done to ensure that he is comfortable again. We don't have a DoF (yet, I don't know about these rumours about Monchi) , and our CEO is not a football man. Players will be sold, staff will be released, fan favourites will be ignored. Even if the results are not favourable, the manager will be given a lot of time to set things right (something that has never been afforded to Mourinho either at RM or at Chelsea).

At United, the manager dictates it all - and that is probably one of the reasons why Mourinho always wanted the seat, and why he may actually succeed in establishing a dynasty at Old Trafford, again.

Time will tell, let's see.

Jose was given free reign to sell a number of stars at Chelsea too.

One flaw in your comparison is that none of those managers had the kind of catastrophic slump Jose did. Plus he fell out with too many high profile players and you can't sack the squad in November. Then you have the doctor fiasco and all fingers point to the person who looks to be creating the wars with Tom D!ck and Harry.

If United fail to sign Pogba and Stones and Jose ends up in 16th place after 16 games you can guarantee that there will be a plane flying over OT. The fans will want him sacked and the board will follow up with their wish.

Just seen Utd are signing a Villarreal defender for £30m. There are so many better defenders out there for less. Bailly and a 34 year old Ibra so far are signings that don't put fear into me.

I can only imagine that if we made those signings a certain few would throw criticism at the board for making underwhelming signings instead of going for the main targets "Jose wants".

Using the word cancer in these instances says a lot about the posters on talkchelsea.

That forum is full of plastic trolls. Konakai, Kiwi, RIP etc would be stars over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jose was given free reign to sell a number of stars at Chelsea too.

One flaw in your comparison is that none of those managers had the kind of catastrophic slump Jose did. Plus he fell out with too many high profile players and you can't sack the squad in November. Then you have the doctor fiasco and all fingers point to the person who looks to be creating the wars with Tom D!ck and Harry.

If United fail to sign Pogba and Stones and Jose ends up in 16th place after 16 games you can guarantee that there will be a plane flying over OT. The fans will want him sacked and the board will follow up with their wish.

Just seen Utd are signing a Villarreal defender for £30m. There are so many better defenders out there for less. Bailly and a 34 year old Ibra so far are signings that don't put fear into me.

I can only imagine that if we made those signings a certain few would throw criticism at the board for making underwhelming signings instead of going for the main targets "Jose wants".

I dont think that is true. If you have news articles to reflect that thought - please post it and I will stand corrected. As I remember, HE was not happy with the fitness of our players and he wanted to strengthen and we did not buy any significant players that strengthened us (Pedro may be the lone exception). Also losing out on Cech, Drogba, and even a backup of the quality of Filipe Luis is sure to hurt. He was given a losing hand with the burden of higher expectations to begin the season with.