Brizzleblue

Jose Mourinho thread

Give him an applause after the game, not before or during, his name shouldn't be chanted once on the day/night imo, our energies should go to Antonio Conte and the players trying to win us the three point's, not the man trying to take them from us.

I think the fans got it spot on with Frank when he came back with City, no reaction when he was subbed on yet a massive applause when Drogba came on, Lampard got his ovation at the end but during he was the enemy playing for a domestic rival, just like Jose will be.

Edited by Argo

What a great thread...full of passion.  what matters is WE are Chelsea, managers and players will come and go but we remain for better or worse...    

In any case so what if Jose starts to win things with Man U, going by past form he will only be there 3 years...

What a great thread...full of passion. what matters is WE are Chelsea, managers and players will come and go but we remain for better or worse...

In any case so what if Jose starts to win things with Man U, going by past form he will only be there 3 years...

Because life has always been linear and fully calcuable, jeez man. If i were you i would put the big bucks on exactly this outcome, according to you it's there for the taking.

Anyway i agree with your first paragraph.

As sad as it is, Jose's gone. Emenalo will always be one of us.

Now put some summer dealings in motion, about time. When Vardy tells Arsenal to f**k off, we can also approach our targets, get off your lazy ass.

It's a strange one for me, because for someone I once really liked I find myself disliking him more and more each day. I now fee he should be given as much abuse as possible due to his sh*tty comments. I'm sure they will get worse as time goes on.

It will be very interesting seeing Jose against the likes of Pep and Conte regularly this season.  I expect fireworks, and I also expect Jose to start playing his "mind games" on Conte first.  What will then be interesting is how Conte reacts.

Conte seems wise to not rise to anything in early conferences, although theres no pressure now.... but hes clearly emotional, so we hope he doesn't do a Kevin Keegan.

At least he has won leagues, been unbeaten and commands respect, if he was a relative unknown or raw then he's be under the microscope.

It wouldn't be wise when he's managing Man Utd. I really think people need to stop picking at everything Jose does or doesn't do.

It's really not picking, it's a young lad with a shirt.

I have a question for you all, it's something my dad said to me. He said Jose has always been totally measured and calculated in everything he's done. We all knew he wanted the Man U job, did he deliberately fukup last season in order to be available for the Utd job when it became available?

I have a question for you all, it's something my dad said to me. He said Jose has always been totally measured and calculated in everything he's done. We all knew he wanted the Man U job, did he deliberately fukup last season in order to be available for the Utd job when it became available?

I don't think so.

The pre season schedule was awful last year and the player performance issues continued after he left too.

Basically not everything wrong was because of Jose and I don't think he'd have known from an early stage that United wouldn't continue with LVG into the the third year of his contract.

Be curious to know how Mourinho made all the player turn sh*t.  If he some how intentionally threw last season into the bin it only because the players were all too willing to do the same.

Going to be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets at the bridge when Utd come to town...wouldn't be surprised if there are some signs of dissent given some of the stuff he's already coming out with at utd, which would be a shame

Time for us to move on from Jose, loved him in his 1st spell at Chelsea, had a lot of passion. His second spell seemed like a chore for him and he didn't look happy here. To me he wanted that united job at the time moyes was appointed. He did mention a while back before joining Chelsea that he would like to coach United. Good luck to him at United. Would be unfair to put all the blame on him for the terrible performance last season as the players where equally involved, but getting involved with the Doctor and making silly media comments about other coaches and teams did not help his cause. I am thankful for what he has brought to this club, but the man just seemed unhappy here. Anyways Conte looks promising, he was quite a player and manager at juve. He interacts well with the players. Very excited for this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Wolv

Going to be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets at the bridge when Utd come to town...wouldn't be surprised if there are some signs of dissent given some of the stuff he's already coming out with at utd, which would be a shame

I kind of hope there is to be honest. Although that will be a shame, it would be preferable to supporters still chanting his name and worshiping the bloke after how it all ended. That would be cringe-worthy.