Jose Mourinho thread

No real surprise with the eventual outcome, of course very disappointed with the way Jose went, he deserved much better. I thought Roman could have given him the Sunderland game to let the fans say farewell, but I guess time is running out, we couldn't afford to let things slip further. Just like the AVB sacking, personally I think Jose's departure is justified. It's not just the results, the post match interview he did when he said in the lines of ' I made who you are today, and you betrayed me' to the players, there's no way back. It's either him or Roman has to sack about half of the team, it's not going to happen. I felt if he just said the cliche of ' we played ok, just poor execution and mistakes', he would still be in charge this weekend. It's clearly Jose was angry and frustrated more than any of us, he had to say it, and ultimately it made Roman's decision a lot easier. He will be forever in the club's history, and I dare say he will probably still be the best Chelsea manager in history 50 years tom now on. However the club must move on, we are more than just a Jose's team, we need to develop our own identify. Farewell Jose, you are still the special one!

Really gutted after reading this and i hope he won't return to the premier league (unless it's for chelsea).I remember him saying he won't go to a rival of a team he managed,so Inter or maybe Porto i hope are his target.

But i still believe he earned the right to have one (very) bad season and would have wanted him to try and fix the squad in January or in the summer next season and then sack him if things were still bad,unless the club was in real danger of relegation with it being mathematically impossible to get top 10-12.Then nobody could say the club didn't give him any chances and shown that Abramovich wasn't an impatient owner anymore to scare other managers away. Albeit i couldn't of seen anyone else make it to December this way.

Anway,now that he got sacked,the we need to focus on the next set of problems,which are the players.There are quite a few unrespectful and underperforming players that need to go imo,so let's see if Emenalo deserves his paycheck or if he should also be sacked.Side note,i don't get why he kept smiling while talking about why the club sacked the best manager we have ever had.

It's unprecedented for someone like Emenalo to go on TV and claim that the reason the manager was sacked is because of a rift with the players. While then going on to lay the blame largely at the door of the manager.

Since when does any club behave in such a cack-handed fashion? 

It's one thing to sack the manager for poor results but to then wash the club's dirty linen in public and to start a smear campaign within a matter of hours is just incredible.

No wonder this club is going down the tubes. Mourinho must be bloody relieved he's out of it.

It's unprecedented for someone like Emenalo to go on TV and claim that the reason the manager was sacked is because of a rift with the players. While then going on to lay the blame largely at the door of the manager.

It's one thing to sack the manager for poor results but to then wash the club's dirty linen in public and to start a smear campaign within a matter of hours is just incredible.

No wonder this club is going down the tubes. Mourinho must be bloody relieved he's out of it.

You may have noticed EMenalo is not the brightest star in the sky. Wouldn't be surprised if this was not planned on at all.

Sad day for the club.. but lets be thankful to have had Jose the best manager the game has seen for another major trophy.

I do get the feeling that winning the Premier League three time has been taken for granted. It is a massive achievement each one beyond our wildest dreams as little as 10-11 years ago.  To return to a the club and do it again in style is massive. a few months down the line sacked...........

I don't agree but I understand why it had to happen

the only thing that will sour my turkey this year is his replacement, please Roman I would rather stick with Jose and be in division 2 (or what ever it is called these days)  than put a twat in charge of this amazing club.

Not at Chelsea no, but I think his next EPL club will be Man United if City gets Pep.

Going down the bookies tomorrow to stick £50 on José being the man in charge at The Theatre Of Muppets at the start of next season.

Did anyone see the news clip of Abramovich limping heavily as he left Stamford Bridge tonight? SKY are reporting there was an incident in the boardroom this afternoon. Apparently a loud bang was heard as he shot himself in the foot....... Again.

The say money can't buy you love good old Roman proves it can't buy you shrewd football knowledge either...... Again.

Also saying that the same group of players won the league last season, while ignoring the fact that they only did it under Mourinho. Then basically saying that we're in a position we're in because the players aren't following instructions from him like they did last season when we dominated. So who is the problem here? The one with the proven winning formula or the spineless, unprofessional cowards who are disgracing the shirt?

Emenalo is a useless leech that's embarrassing the club with every day he is in the position he's in. Get this f**king disease out of the system as fast as possible, although now it's too late. We already lost. This day has been disastrous for the club, from the announcement to this pathetic interview, permanent damage.

I am delighted Mourinho has gone. The only shame is that it's taken until this long into the season until the club took the decision. He had taken us miles backwards from where we were in 2013. I hope the next manager has the good sense to restore some balance to the team and to blood some of the outstanding youth we have on our books.

Also saying that the same group of players won the league last season, while ignoring the fact that they only did it under Mourinho. Then basically saying that we're in a position we're in because the players aren't following instructions from him like they did last season when we dominated. So who is the problem here? The one with the proven winning formula or the spineless, unprofessional cowards who are disgracing the shirt?

Emenalo is a useless leech that's embarrassing the club with every day he is in the position he's in. Get this f**king disease out of the system as fast as possible, although now it's too late. We already lost. This day has been disastrous for the club, from the announcement to this pathetic interview, permanent damage.

If you listen to what he says, he actually says that the players have been playing as instructed, adhering to everything the manager asked. So he's saying this season's performances are a direct product of the way Jose sent them out to play.

Going down the bookies tomorrow to stick £50 on José being the man in charge at The Theatre Of Muppets at the start of next season.

Did anyone see the news clip of Abramovich limping heavily as he left Stamford Bridge tonight? SKY are reporting there was an incident in the boardroom this afternoon. Apparently a loud bang was heard as he shot himself in the foot....... Again.

The say money can't buy you love good old Roman proves it can't buy you shrewd football knowledge either...... Again.

doubt he will end up in Old Trafford anytime soon, Sir Bobby Chalton won't have him anywhere near them.

I am delighted Mourinho has gone. The only shame is that it's taken until this long into the season until the club took the decision. He had taken us miles backwards from where we were in 2013. I hope the next manager has the good sense to restore some balance to the team and to blood some of the outstanding youth we have on our books.

Backwards? Pamery Spamery

If you listen to what he says, he actually says that the players have been playing as instructed, adhering to everything the manager asked. So he's saying this season's performances are a direct product of the way Jose sent them out to play.

Which again is complete bullsh*t because they're not doing it even close to his instructions, or at best half-assing sh*t with no real desire or passion besides a few players. That interview was embarrassing to watch and they couldn't find a bigger clown delivering that pathetic message.