Jump to content

Jose Mourinho thread


Recommended Posts


39 minutes ago, undertow said:

José may be a sore loser but there are some sore winners here. Pathetic really, it only highlights their obsession.

The only obsession i see is you commenting and passing judgement  on other posters opinions of a newsworthy topic regarding  Jose and our club. Care to share your opinion on the actual matter?

Edited by KonaKai Blue
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason Mourinho is so bitter towards Chelsea this season is because we are playing some incredible football and are running away with the title. Were the positions swapped and we were stuck in 6th i'd put my money on him being humble and praising Chelsea a lot more. 

 

As for his tactics last night, i'm fine with him setting his players to man mark the best player in the league, but to go out and kick and stamp and potentially injure the opposition is just disgusting. He then had the audacity to shout at our players for 'diving' and kick balls towards Conte etc. Always respected the bloke but lost a hell of a lot of respect for him last night. 

 

He only has himself to blame for his managerial fall from grace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

The only reason Mourinho is so bitter towards Chelsea this season is because we are playing some incredible football and are running away with the title. Were the positions swapped and we were stuck in 6th i'd put my money on him being humble and praising Chelsea a lot more. 

 

As for his tactics last night, i'm fine with him setting his players to man mark the best player in the league, but to go out and kick and stamp and potentially injure the opposition is just disgusting. He then had the audacity to shout at our players for 'diving' and kick balls towards Conte etc. Always respected the bloke but lost a hell of a lot of respect for him last night.

The word for the first paragraph is HYPOCRITE

The word for the second paragraph is c***

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stim said:

Are we really going to sink to such depths? We didnt just win the title, we dominated them completely. And in his second stint we handn't been close to it in years.

I know. Record points, conceded just 15 goals. Back to back titles against he Invincibles and Fergies Utd. I'm up Mourinhos arse but what comes the other way is a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andreas said:

Josè. While I don't agree with the chanting against him he doesn't help himself does he. 

 

Small digs at us ever since he became United manager, the rows with Conte and the gesturing at the ref. 

 

I respect him him for what he has done for us but he has always been classless. Even we knew it when he was here. The last season he was just embarrassing. 

 

Its his style. 

 

Conte just oozes class while Mourinho is a sour grape.

It does take two people to have a row. Also watch some of the Utd fouls and Conte was gesturing and going mad. He had every right too but you need to call both out for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

I see Ivan is having orgasms in this thread as per usual :laugh2::face_palm:

Usually happens when your team beats a bitter rival. I understand with your split loyalties between Jose and Chelsea you're very confused right now and that's okay. Me, I'm 100% chelsea so I don't have that problem. Like @Ernie_blue said, I'm running out of tissues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

Do you guys remember what Jose said when Lampard joined City?

"When he decided to go to a direct competitor then love stories are over."

Same thing applies in this case.

Pretty much.

When he quits or gets sacked at United and come back to SB a few years later when he is no longer managing a rival he'll get a good reception.

As for now he's one of our enemies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ernie_blue said:

It does take two people to have a row. Also watch some of the Utd fouls and Conte was gesturing and going mad. He had every right too but you need to call both out for it.

I'm simply highlighting the reasons some Chelsea supporters yesterday had enough. Angle it like that and it makes perfect sense why the chants got going.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cRyptic said:

Do you guys remember what Jose said when Lampard joined City?

"When he decided to go to a direct competitor then love stories are over."

Same thing applies in this case.

I'm sure no-one, myself included, who is criticising the fans for abusing mourinho last night, is saying we should love jose when we face utd...but don't hurl abuse at him ffs...some people have very short memories and are ungrateful...he may say the odd bs thing, but we should know better than anyone it's bs...as mentioned above, get behind antonio, get behind our team...Mourinho deserves our everlasting respect, even when he does act like a nob

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest I couldn't hear any Judas chants on the telly. It didn't sound like the whole ground was chanting. I did hear your not special anymore, which is fair enough, and comes under banter imo.

 

He was our best ever manager (so far) but agree for the time being the love story is over. Its not a Jose thing, its a Manu thing...Well for me anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, The Brit said:

I'm sure no-one, myself included, who is criticising the fans for abusing mourinho last night, is saying we should love jose when we face utd...but don't hurl abuse at him ffs...some people have very short memories and are ungrateful...he may say the odd bs thing, but we should know better than anyone it's bs...as mentioned above, get behind antonio, get behind our team...Mourinho deserves our everlasting respect, even when he does act like a nob

Football is an emotional game. People expecting us to just ignore Jose's comments because it's all an act must think we are robots. if that was the case no one would even bother getting excited at the game because it's just 22 men kicking a ball around. How's that exciting?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ivanov87 said:

 

Football is an emotional game. People expecting us to just ignore Jose's comments because it's all an act must think we are robots. 

If truth be known, we think you are like the gran at the wrestling ring that starts attacking the wrestler with her handbag, or the kid at the panto screaming "behind you", or the Eastenders viewer in tears because a character has just died. You have simply become detached from reality, it's not a problem unless you can't see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us just continue licking Jose’s…wherever… because he is our most successful Manager yet, even when he insults our current Manager and tries to put him down at every chance he gets. Let’s worship the Caesar even when he keeps taking cheap shots. Let’s adore him even when he wants to kick our players to death. Lets praise him even though he takes cheap shots at our fans. Or how about saying we are defensive which Gary Linekar and anyone else with a football brain knows hes alluding to Negative football. Yea, he owes us nada. We owe him our very existence. Hail King! Without you we are naught. 


People saying how terrible our fans are for calling this big hypocrite out should ask yourselves why our fans weren’t going after him when at Madrid or Inter?? Simple: he managed to stay very respectful. Respect is earned. You are not entitled to it. Even God knows that because without man, there’s practically no God. 


Jose is in bed with an enemy. The only way to avoid our wrath despite all you did for us is to respect us in words and deeds. Repay that respect we showed you when you were in 16th. 

I said he manufactured his way out of Chelsea and hes also manufactured a damaged public relationship with the fans. Jose should know more than anyone that a section of fans behind the dugout are not a full representation of those in the West, Shed and MH. But we gave him an inch to complete his agenda and he jumped at the chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, coco said:

If truth be known, we think you are like the gran at the wrestling ring that starts attacking the wrestler with her handbag, or the kid at the panto screaming "behind you", or the Eastenders viewer in tears because a character has just died. You have simply become detached from reality, it's not a problem unless you can't see it.

We? You and your fellow Jose arse lickers?  :biggrin: And here I was thinking you lot liked me for continually attacking Mourinho. silly me :face_palm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The Brit said:

I'm sure no-one, myself included, who is criticising the fans for abusing mourinho last night, is saying we should love jose when we face utd...but don't hurl abuse at him ffs...some people have very short memories and are ungrateful...he may say the odd bs thing, but we should know better than anyone it's bs...as mentioned above, get behind antonio, get behind our team...Mourinho deserves our everlasting respect, even when he does act like a nob

I'd agree with that but then again I wouldn't criticize anyone who did hurl abuse. We were in the West Stand Upper so were a fair distance from Jose and although I saw the official having to come between Conte & Jose, I couldn't see facial expressions etc due to the distance. We sung "Antonio" and "You're not special any more" and a few were singing "f**k Off Mourinho" but that was it. However, if you were closer to the action and were in the East Stand and you saw the dispute between Conte and Mourinho, it's only natural to back your man and if I was sat there, I might well have been hurling abuse at Jose and can understand others doing the same - it's very easy in the heat of the moment when emotions are running high.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nibs said:

it's only natural to back your man and if I was sat there, I might well have been hurling abuse at Jose and can understand others doing the same - it's very easy in the heat of the moment when emotions are running high.

 

 

Totally nibs, and you can see that's just you getting caught up in the atmosphere, i would be the same, i was throwing some sh*t at Jose down the TV screen last night, its no problem for us and every other person like that, but those that say those things on an internet forum in the cold light of day you just look bitter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...